26

Kook was walking back and forth in his resort room..... He was furious and was feeling pissed.... And you can guess who is behind it....

Yes it's jimin.... Why.... He gave kook an opportunity to meet Tae right?... Then why he is angry....

Flashback

When jimin said that he can help kook in meeting Tae... Kook felt like he got a ray of light in his darkness.... But it didn't last long.... When jimin spoke again.... He light got immediately vanished

"So if you want to meet Tae you can come to tomorrow's bachelor party..... But. ... You have to wear girls dress... Then only you can enter there and meet Tae Tae" Jimin said with mischievous smile..... This made kook more frustrated.... Kook will never wear a girls dress..... No matter what happens.... Why... He has his childhood memories with him which will be told some other time.... For now he will never wear it.... Or will he not now but in future maybe.... Who knows 🤫😏.....

So jimin know that kook not like this idea.... But still he said this to make kook pissed....

"What the hell... No I will not wear it... You got that and I don't need your help to meet my love... " Kook said gritting his teeth....

Jimin smirked"hmmm... I will see how you are gone meet your love.... Till then bye... Best friend "he said and waved and left from there..... Kook was burning in anger.... He got more frustrated....

Flash back ends.....

He is continuously planning how he can enter in tae's side resort because he have a whole army to fight before meeting his love..... Had then his eyes sparked.... He got the idea how he can go and meet Tae.... He just have to wait till mid night....

*****

Mid night...

Everyone is sleeping in their rooms except of our love sick person kook....

He had made a solid plan to meet Tae.... Around 2 he peaked from his room he found nothing except of silence..... He then tiptoed to go out of the resort.... And now finally he is standing under tae's room window.... How he got to know that Tae is staying here God knows....

He looked around to find a way to climb upstairs... And to his luck there was a ladder laying on the ground he thanked God and put that ladder.....

He started to climb the ladder.... He was almost near window.... But stopped on his track after hearing a familiar voice.... Looks like God has already left his side.... With his wide does eyes he looked down just to see mr and Mrs Kim standing looking at him. . .. In which mrs Kim was staring at him with raised eyebrow and Mr Kim was giving him sympathic look.... He gulped visibly.... And got down.... Stood in front of them hanging his head......

*****

Again he was in his room rubbing his ears which are red now..... Reason his dear mother in law has pulled his ears till he promise them to not do stunts like that..... Finally he had dropped his other ideas and went to sleep.... No no don't think he will not try to meet tae again no he will it's just he will do it tomorrow....

******

Next day

Today bottoms has planned for bachelors party and all are invited in that party except kook.... And the said person is again planning to enter there.....

Evening time kook is sitting in his room along with all the tops including namjoon and yeonjun and excluding Lisa.....

He is trying to make them agree to take him along with them.....

And other are falling for his cute puppy eyes which are rear and before they can speak their thoughts the door was wide open revealing his three enemies.....