29

They both stood their facing each other.... Holds hands... Smiling face.....

The priest started...

"Do you jeon jungkook take kim Taehyung as your lawful wedded husband.... To cherish him with love and respect.... To stay by his side till death make you apart.... "

Kook took a deep breath and smiled showing his bunny teeths which made the media shock... Cause the outsider has never saw the CEO smiling this much....

"I Jeon jungkook take Kim Taehyung as my lawful husband.... To cherish him with love and respect... To protect him with my life... To trust him with my own soul... To stay by his side till death make us apart" Kook spoke... Giving a little squeeze to tae's hand when he saw tears in his eyes....

"Do you kim Taehyung take Jeon jungkook as you lawful wedded husband .... To cherish him with love and respect.... Till death make you apart" Priest asked looking at Tae....

He smiled showing his famous boxy smile which made kook's heart to skip a beat every time....

"I Kim Taehyung take Jeon jungkook as my lawful wedded husband... To cherish him with love and respect.... To take his and his family's care.... To always make him calm and relax.... To take care of our children (a tear rolled down from his eyes....).... To trust him with my soul.... Till death make us apart" Tae completed his vows.... Kook wiped the tears shaking his head asking Tae to not cry....

"You both may exchange the rings now" The priest spoke... Jimin came forward holding a cushion which have two velvet box.... Both took the rings and put it in each other's figures..... When kook putted the ring he kissed Tae back hand... Which made the other blush ....

"You can seal your vows with the kiss now" Priest again said

Kook put his hands around tae's waist pulled him towards himself.... Leaned slowly and attached their lips.... For a few seconds the stood there like that.. Then kook moved his lips slowly and Tae followed him.... They backed away after hearing to cheering from their families and crowd...

Kook pecked tae's forehead and placed their forehead together....

"I love you Mr Jeon" Tae wispered....with love filled eyes....

"I love you too.. Mrs. Jeon" Kook wispered and laughing lightly when Tae slapped his chest for teasing him....

They both then looked at there family who were watching them with so much love and fond in their eyes...

Then the media started to ask them to pose for the camera... They did many poses.... Then walked down kook helping Tae with his gown.... They stood with their family talked with them.... Where kook was taking glances at Tae every time he got a chance... And same goes for Tae.... Once their eyes met kook winked at Tae and he looked down feeling shy....

When other's got busy in themselves... Kook elbowed Tae who was saying something to y/n....tae looked behind asking him to what happened... Y/n got what kook wanted so she excused herself.... Walking to jin not before winking at Tae.... When y/n went away... Kook bended a little and wispered in tae's ear....