24

Kook was staring at tae for about 5 minutes now and same goes for tae was both in lost in each other.....

"Kookie are you ok? What happened to your head? " Tae asked with a frown when he saw badage on kook's forehead.... His voice was really slow due to weakness

"Nothing love i am fine it's just a small wound.... How are you now? " Kook asked caressing tae's forehead....

"Hmmmm fine where are others? " Tae asked looking around the dark room... Kook then switched on the lights....

"Ohhh... They are in next room wait I will call them" Kook said he was about to stand when Tae held his hand tightly....

"Don't go" Tae said while looking at kook with his innocent eyes....

"I am not going any where love..... I am here only see..... Ok i will press this red button so that the alarm will ring and they will come inside with doctor.... Is that ok? " Kook asked Tae nodded but still his grip on kook's hand didn't lose.... Kook pressed the button and with in 2 minutes the door flew open which made Tae a little scared.... And there entered a sleepy doctor dragged by their family...... They were literally dragging him it's not like the doctor don't want to come it's just they are in more hurry.....

When they all saw Tae looking at them with wide eyes and kook standing beside him holding his hands with a smile they all felt relief rushing in their veins..... Mr and Mrs kim went near Tae and asked about him.... They all stood surrounding tae's bed and asked him questions one after another they didn't even let any of them spoke but their questions ended when doctor told them to leave so that he can check tae in and they all went out except kook as he asked doctor to let him stay..... Doctors checked him.....

"He doing fine now as he has lost too much blood and due to his internal injuries he have to take atleast two weeks rest after that he can continue as he want but for two week he needs complete bed rest..... And i think you both are getting married right? " Doctor asked and both looked at each other and nodded doctor signed deeply.....

"Hmmm so will discuss other things after you discharge so till then take rest.... And young man now you should also rest as he is awake " Doctor teased kook who nodded his head with red ears..... Cause doctors had taken his tantrums and has to feed him his medicine through foof.... Why.... Because he said he won't take any medicine and rest till his love is awake.......

Doctor informed others about tae's condition and they all felt relief.... They decided to rest now and all went to the next room which they booked leaving the couple alone.......

Kook was standing on his place not knowing what to do.... When he saw tae he smiled.... Tae motioned him to lay beside him but kook said he will sleep on couch.... But will tae listen to him no.... So he gave his puppy eyes and kook immediately agreed and laid beside him tae put his head on kook's chest and kook caressing his head both felt calm in each other's embrace and drifted to there dream land.....

*****

Next morning....

Taekook were still sleeping soundly until kook hear murmurs around him he slowly opened his eyes and blink twice to clear his vision them he saw their family surroundings them.... All looked happy and glad.... Jimin was taking their picture and jin was squealing behind him and telling him more angels their mothers were kook at them with heart eyes whil their fathers and hyungs were discussing something..... Jhope was staring at the girl named y/n who was also trying to get with jimin and jin... While Lisa and jennie were also taking pictures but from different side.....yeounjun and soobin were not presented as they were out to bring breakfast for them......He smiled softly when he saw his babybear sleeping with his usual cute pout.... He cleared his throat to get their attention..... When all looked at him he raised an eye brows as asking them why they are here.....