03

It's been one week since Tae has been appointed as jk's secretary and he was doing a great job everyone in the company has become Tae's friend and jk was really happy that Tae was not like his previous secretary.

Today jk was sitting in his office doing his work peacefully but his peace was destroyed when gis cabin's door burst open.

He flinched and was about to shout when he saw his elder sister standing on the door.

"What!! noona why are you scaring me and when did you come back??" Jk said as he stood from his chair.

"Sorry for scaring you and I just came back and I have a great news for you. " Lisa said while hugging her younger brother.

"What is it that is making you so happy?" Jk said while raising an eyebrow.

"I got a girlfriend." Lisa said more like shouted.

Jk shook his head and smiled at his elder sister who was behaving like a small kid who got his fav chocolate. He went and sat on his chair and Lisa sat opposite of him.

"Congrats noona, did mom and bin know about this." Jk asked.

"No I wanted to tell you first." Lisa said.

"Ohhh who is she? " Jk asked.

"Ohh her name is kim jennie, you know kim's she is from their family." Lisa said jk looked at her with wide eyes.

"You mean kim's who are with us in the top position in business." Jk.

"Yeah bro." Lisa said with a proud smile.

"But i have never heard about Kim's having a daughter." Jk said.

"Yeah she is not their daughter jennie is Mrs. Kim's sister's daughter." Lisa explained.

"Hmmm i heard about kim's sons two are their real sons while one is adopted  but they treat him like their own." Jk said.

"Hmmm, their elder son is Mr. Kim's(namjoon) husband and the younger one is going to be Kim's new ceo after some time but their middle son noone had ever saw him. No-one has ever heard his name till now." Lisa said jk nodded.

"Hmmm i heard that their middle son has studied in California and people say that he is real beautiful but till now no one has seen him." Jk said.

"Ohhh looks like my brother is really interested in Kim's son uhhh." Lisa said with a teasing smile.

"Ohh come on, it's not like that." Jk said

"I see." Lisa said but both got cut off by a knock.

"I am sorry Mr jeon to disturb you but you have a meeting with Mr. Choi in half an hour." Tae said.

Lisa first looked at Tae and then at jk and again looked at Tae. Jk got that so he introduced them.

"Noona, he is my secretary and Mr. Kim this is my elder sister Lisa." Jk said.

"Good evening ms jeon." Tae said while bowing.

"Ohhh no no don't call me that just call me Lisa or noona, I am not your boss, ok? " Lisa said Tae smiled.

"Ok noona. " Tae said with his boxy smile which put a great effect on both siblings but one was totally lost.

"How can someone's smile be this beautiful." Jk thought but he came back to reality when Lisa pinched tae's checks.

"Oh mo you are so cute. Ummm but what is your name?" Lisa said

"Ohhh Taehyung but you can call me Tae." Tae said with pink cheeks.