31(M)

After 3 hours.....

Kook was the first one to wake up.... He woke up 10 minutes ago and again was admiring his love's face.... He can't get enough of Tae....

He then tried to wake Tae...

"Baby... Love wake up" He said caressing his cheeks...

"5 minutes more kookie" Tae said clinging on him.....

"Ok my sleep... Cause you are not sleeping tonight... " He said with a small smirk.... He then took his phone and started to scroll it.... But he missed how tae's cheeks turned pink cause he heard what kook said..... After scrolling his phone sometimes kook slowly stood up and went to freshen up....

When Tae heard the door getting closed his slowly opened his eyes.... Sat on the bed and thought of the surprise he has prepared for his husband.... This was the main reason why he didn't slept before his wedding.....

He then went to his suitcase opened it and took a red clothes out he stared at it and again put it again inside.... He then walked towards the night stand picked his phone and called his family to inform them that they reached safely....

He was talking to jin when he felt two strong arms wrapping on his waist... He knew who is he.... He continued to talk to his hyung.... But suddenly his voice started to shake why.... Cause kook was kissing his neck..... He hanged up the call and let his husband to whatever he want..... After getting satisfied kook turned Tae and kissed him.... They make out and then Tae also went to freshen up cause he didn't want to start something now.... It will ruin his surprise....

After that they ordered something ate their food stayed in room.... Talked to each other... Kissed in between... Watched movies.... Like this the evening came.... They were still not in mood to go out so they again ordered food... After eating tae asked kook to buy him ice cream.... Kook went out to buy the ice cream... This was just to send kook out of the room.... Tae started to work on his plan.... He asked hotel staff for rose petals and candles....

He spread the rose petal on bed and placed the candles.... Then room the same red clothes and went to change..... After some time kook returned he came inside the room and was surprised to see all the arrangements... He got a hint what is happening he put the ice cream on the table and went towards the bathroom... He knocked

"Love i came back... Are you inside... " He asked

"Yes I am inside you sit I will be there in few minutes" Tae shouted from the other side... Kook did what he was asked to do . . ... He looked towards the door felt he heard it opening he stood from the bed and froze on his place

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP

He saw Tae standing on the door wear a red nighty as he asked for his gift... And he swear... He had never saw this much hot and sexy person in his life....

He came to his senses when tae stood in front of his.... Tae put his hands around his neck... And kook automatically wrapped his hands around his waist....

Tae smashed his lips... And this was the last string for kook... He kissed his love hungrily.... Licked his lips for entrance which his love gladly gave.... He roamed his tongue inside tae's mouth... Then backed away and attacked his neck he started to kiss it softly and then sucking it, biting it, licking it..... After that he again attached their lips.... He lifted Tae in bridal style without breaking the kiss went towards bed.... He laid the other... Backing away a little and again started to suck his neck.... Other moaning..... Then he opened his love's nighty and started to suck his chest one by one his nipples and the kiss went to his tummy.....

Moans and groans were heard in their room kook was no inside his love.....

One round turned into two then three... Then four and finally kook was calm.... He cleaned both of them.... Kissed Tae softly thanking him.... Both drifted in their dream land... After exchanging I love yous.... Today both  finally became one... They belongs to each other

*******

They stayed in Paris for one week whole day they roamed around the streets have lunch and dinner in different restaurants... They went to effiel tower.... Clicked lots of photos.... Did lots of shopping.... And at night kook roamed inside his love..... Like this they came back to Korea..... After one week of their arrival they joined their company again....

It's been 2 months after their wedding... And their love was growing every day.... They were all lovey dovey... And kook often got hard and the reason is his own husband.... They made love almost every night.... They even did it in living room when other members of their family went out.... They had make out sessions in kitchen and were sometimes caught by their mrs jeon Or lisa. .... And both of them got teased by both the ladies.... They even made love in kook's cabin in their office....

Right now they are in kim mansion... Cause today jin get discharged from the hospital... Yeah he gave birth to a boy a week ago.... They all were in hospital when jin was screaming while giving birth.... Namjoon and Tae were the most tensed...... And when got to know that the baby is safe they both cried for half hour....

When Tae held the baby in his hands his eyes started to got teary and then the tears started to follow like river....

They all looked at him and thought he was happy after seeing his nephew.... Yes he was indeed happy but their was pain in his eyes too.... Which get unnoticed by others but not by his husband...

Kook saw the pain and he knew why Tae is feeling the pain... But he felt heart broken when he knew he can't take that pain away from him.... Pain of not been able to be a parent.... This pain hurts the most... Even though there was a slight chance but still they didn't wanted to get their hopes high....

Tae even cried that night he thought kook was sleeping but no he was wrong how can kook sleep when his love is in pain..... He heard the heart breaking sobs....

And he decided to make this pain go away his was determined to make his love happy again.... Make him smile again.....

Next chapter

"Papa..... " A voice ranged in jeon mansion which caused Tae to got froze on his place.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue

I am really sorry if something was not good here... As I am very bad in writing smuts....

Sorry if I didn't reached your expectations....

And one more think it our makane's birthday.... So we wish him good future. Ahead with great health... 🥰🤗💜

Do vote... And tell me how is it....

Stay tuned cutiesssssss

Author