23

Kim's, jeon's and park's were sitting in a hospital room in which kook in laying on the bed still unconscious....

When namjoom told all of them about the accident they all rushed to hospital.... After reaching here they all got to know that tae is in operation theatre while kook is unconscious so they all came to kook' s room....

Mrs kim and jeon were crying from the moment they knew about this while Mr kim and jeon were trying to clam their wives.... Jin and jimin were also shedding tears..... Yoongi and namjoon were trying to do the same as Mr kim and jeon while jhope has went to ask the recipient.when they got admitted here and who brought them..... Lisa and jennie were on their way as along with yeobin who were not home when they got these news.....They all had just one question in their mind that if both were in car how the hell kook got a small wound on his head and tae is being operated....

Kook just got a small wound and due to pain and blood loss he fainted..... They all heard gronning sound and snapped their heads to see kook trying to open his eyes.... They all stood up and walked to him.... Mrs jeon sat beside him

"Kook... Son are you ok? " Mrs jeon said caressing looks head...

"Mom.. Dad... Where is tae? " Kook spoke looking around he can see all looking at him with concern but at this moment he want nothing but his love....

"Son just take rest ok... Are you feeling any pain any where? " Mrs jeon again spoke she knew that the moments kook will know that tae is in operation theatre..... He won't sit here.... But....

"Dad I asked where is tae? " Kook said but they all stood their silently....

"WHAT THE HELL WHY ARE YOU ALL SO QUITE AND WHERE IS TAE" kook shouted his heart was beating fast he was afraid and this silence was making every thing more worse

"He is in operation theatre" Jhope spoke while entering in the room

"O-operation theatre.... What happened to him" Kook shuttered they all glared at jhope

"You all think you won't tell him and he will lay there silently" Jhope spoke and all of them sign because they know it is true no matter what they can't hide about tae.....

After hearing this kook immediately stood on the ground but hissed when his head started to hurt.... "Take me to him" He spoke stopping any one to speak.... They all came out and went near the operation theatre..... They were not allowed to go inside they saw a girl in her early 20's sitting there....

"Excuse me... Who are you" Mr jeon asked...

"Hello I am y/n i was the one who took them here.... " She spoke bowing to them....

"Oh thank you so much for taking them here" Mrs kim spoke...

"Oh no aunty it's ok... I hope that he will get cured" Y/n spoke looking towards the closed door..... "And don't worry I had told my mother about this she is also inside she is the head doctor here" Y/n again spoke... They again thanked her and all got settled on the steel benches.... They all saw how nurses were running out and then going back kook was really tensed he can't even sit still.... He was standing near the door....

After 3 hours....

It's been too much time but the operation was still going on and this made everyone more rest less specially kook.... His eyes we're red now because he was crying continuously.... He head pain was now ok as doctors forcefully fed him medicine.... He was just staring at the closed door.... And then the red light got off... The head doctor y/n's mother walked out they all rushed to her as kook was near the door he spoke first...

"How is he doctor... He is fine right... Nothing happened to him? "Kook asked being desperate to know that his tae was safe.... She signed before speaking....