34(M)

From now on there will be lots of time skip so sorry for that

As teakook said they took Sofia with them.... Everyone loved her in office too... She became the eye candy for whole staff....

It's been 5 months now... She was a part of their family.... The moment she stepped in their life it felt that their life is completed....

Right now the jeon mansion was decorated beautifully you may ask why cause today their are three functions together... It's yeobin and jenlisa's engagement and yoomin's wedding.... So right now all the guest are present in jeon mansion for the engagement... After this yoomin's wedding will be in evening....

Taekook are talking to some of their business partners while Mr kim and jeon are welcoming guest.... And mrs kim and jeon are with the people who are getting engaged....

After the person left teakook alone tar glanced at kook but found him glaring at someone he followed his eyes and chuckled...

Kook was glaring at yoomin...

"Why are you glaring at them? " Tae asked faking his confused expression....

Kook turned to tae for a second and again glared at yoomin....

"Don't act like you don't know... See... See they are getting married in evening and right now they both are talking and flirting together while I was separated from you for one week.... This is not fair" Kook spoke with a small pout on his face....

"Aww bunny you look so cute while pouting.... And don't be angry ok.... They all didn't met till yesterday it's just Because of engagement they met... Hmm... No stop being grumpy and let's go to sofia" Tae said holding his hands and kook's grumpyness was long gone.... They both went to sofia who was playing with beomgyu....

Then Lisa and jennie entered and yeonjun and sobbin entered after them.... They put the ring in their partners fingers.... All the people clapped their hand.... Tae looked at kook who was wipping his tears....

"Are you crying? " Tae asked...

"No why would I cry it's just something went in my eyes" Kook spoke.... Tae shook his head......

After that in evening yoomin got married..... Where jimin was so desperate that before priest can say'you may kiss the groom'... He was already kissing yoongi......

*******

One month later....

Today was sofia's birthday and kook thought to celebrate it in a grand way.... He decorated the whole mansion.... Bought lots of gifts for her.... Invited his office staff and business partners..... Their relatives.... He wanted to tell the whole world that he has a daughter... A beautiful daughter.... Sofia is kook's princess after all....

Right now they all were sitting in the living room of jeon's mansion... Others left just their family was remaining.... Party was over.... Sofia was already in her comfy clothes but there was a person who was very uncomfortable.... Guess who is he....

"Bye papa... Bye dada... Good night" Sophia said she was going to yoomin's house for a sleep over....

"Bye baby don't trouble chim uncle ok? " Tae said kissing her forehead...

She replied "okie"

"Bye princess take care" Kook said kissing her forehead they a left to their respective homes.... Others in the house also left for their rooms.... Tae was walking towards their room but gasp when kook lifted him in bridal style.....

"What are you doing kookie" Tae asked circling his hand around kook's neck....

"Don't ask this question.... Who the hell told you to look so beautiful and hot... Huh.... Don't you know how easily I got hard" Kook said carrying him to their room.....