Skoliosexual. ⭐️🟢⚪️🐈‍⬛️[8]

D
Wednesday. Also, please excuse the fact I switched with Demisexual today, once I write down an entire chapter there's no going back.

But yes, Wednesday.

Luz woke up to sound of crying, out of autopilot, she placed her hand on Owlbert's back and sat up. "What's wrong.." Luz yawned.

"N......re....Hicc-"

"Nightmare..?" Luz let out a louder yawn, getting out of bed and standing. "What happened.."

"Hurhs...Mugh-- Mnbirrgh--" Owlbert sobbed, shaking his head violently.

"I'm sorry that happened.." Luz uttered, walking towards the bathroom.

"Hub-- Nuughmin- Thepmerr-"

Luz nodded slowly, "Mm.."

Owlbert sniffled, wiping his nose on Luz's shirt, the Latina seeming unfazed by it. "Hummnn..Nuhmph.." Owlbert mumbled.

Luz sat him on the counter, removing her shirt and wiping his nose a bit. "Feel better buddy?"

Owlbert nodded slowly, wiping his tears, "Muh."

"Good." Luz kissed his head. "Go wake up King, I'm going to take him to my house so mama can care for him." She picked Owlbert up, standing him on the floor.

He pulled Luz's shirt off the counter, dragging along with him as he made his way to the door. Luz watched him open it, carefully step out, and close the door on the shirt. He opened it up again, making sure the shirt was with him before closing the door again and running down the hall.

Luz looked at herself in the mirror, "Ah geez.." She felt her eyebags. "I need to stop for a coffee.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Before coffee, Luz made sure Owlbert knew his numbers before dropping him off at school, made sure King would be fine with Camilla and her brother. He was mostly hungry for a caldo, so he just agreed and Luz dropped him off. Then Luz returned for Hooty, who needed to stop by the craft store before they went to work.

Luz bought him a coffee and two watermelon energy drinks, buying herself a six pack of mixed flavors. "I have to work from 10 to closing." Luz pushed the door open all the way, turning a sign. "You?"

"I'll be working on deliveries. They come in and I have to bring them up." Hooty checked something off his phone's list. "Store is open. Okay. I'll be working with you til four, then I'll work on deliveries."

Luz nodded, "You can rest if you want. I can manage the store, you need to have as much energy you can if you're going to bring the deliveries up." Luz tapped the monitor, sliding her keycard on it.

"Luz?"

The Latina perked up, looking back and smiling slightly, "Hey Princess.."

Amity smiled brightly, rushing over and jumping in to Luz's arms. "I'm sorry I never texted back, I had to work on a personal project cause I didn't want to wait forever to continue it--"

"Nononono-" Luz held Amity tightly. "I don't mind, you keep your personal stuff to yourself if you don't want to share it. I trust you. Don't worry."

Amity looked up at Luz, letting out a weird cry, "Muh--"

"Oh- Sorry was that too sappy?" Luz smiled nervously.

Amity shook her head, "No it was cute." Amity got on her tippy toes and wrapped her arms around Luz's neck.

The Latina picked her up, Amity letting out what sounded like a suprised squeak, tightening her grip on Luz. "I won't drop you, despite my appearance I can actually pick up both of you."