Asexual 🐈‍⬛️🦳⚪️🔮 [10]

O
Friday.

Amity had not stayed over, cause her personal project was ready. She did kiss Luz goodnight though, on the cheek, and they were still both very embarrassed. When Luz got to work a little after noon, King was as stressed as can be. He lit up the second he saw Luz, looking like a dog that was grateful to see food come it's way.

Luz rushed behind the counter, kissing his head, "Go rest buddy, I got this. Is Owlbert at school?"

"Yes- Thank you-" King took a bunny stuffie from under the counter, running to the back.

Luz smiled at the customer, "Sorry about that, did you find everything you needed?" Luz scanned the items.

"Found what I didn't know I needed." They spoke. "Any earrings?"

"Claire's. If Amity rings you up, tell her, her prince is waiting." Luz smiled brightly. "Cash or card?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

When it was time for the store to close up, it was only for twenty minutes no worries, Amity had arrived. "Oh, hey Princess." Luz smiled, locking the door, taking King's hand. "We'll be back in a bit, gotta pick up Owlbert."

"So no time to cuddle, understood." Amity glanced down at- "King, right?"

He looked up, rubbing his tired eyes, "What.."

"He just woke up from a nap, he's not feeling it right now." Luz picked him up. "You just sleep right now bud, when we pick up Owlbert though.."

King nodded, "Yeah yeah.." He nuzzled in to the crook of Luz's neck, sighing. "...."

"Te veo pues." Luz pulled Amity close, kissing her cheek. "Take care."

Luz walked off, Amity sighing dreamily. She covered her cherry face, smiling behind her palms as she nervously walked back to Claire's. Luz had called Bo earlier to get her vespa out, the brunette waiting with a lollipop in her mouth. "Thanks Bo." Luz smiled, sitting King in the sidecar.

"No problem, you'll bring me back a kids meal right?" Bo teased.

"Tommorow, any specific toy?" Luz clipped King's seatbelt on, helping him put on his helmet.

"Ooh, they're doing limited editions on a secret menu. Ask for the not special special." Bo bit in to her loli, throwing away the stick. "G'luck Luz."

"Thanks Bo." Luz waved, driving off.

King leaned his head against Luz's thigh, struggling to keep himself awake. "A dormir. Descansa." Luz hushed, lightly patting his helmet.

Luz could hear him snore and jolt awake a few times during the drive, she really didn't want to wake him up, but she also didn't want to risk him getting kidnapped. When they pulled up in front of the school, Luz shook him awake, "I'll carry you..Come on.."

King unclipped his seatbelt, removing his helmet, holding his arms up. Luz picked him up, walking towards the front door. A parent opened it for her, Luz thanking them softly and stepping in. "Wuz!"

"Huh-" She looked up, smiling and waving at Owlbert. "Hey little man, we'll be right here."

Owlbert shook eagerly, smiling brightly, "I....ve...o.." He blew Luz a kiss.

She caught it, pressing it up against her cheek. Owlbert grinned, patting the desk. He smiled up at the teacher, uncapping his marker. "Alright, this number is.." She pointed to the number on the board.

Owlbert spelled it out, holding the board up, "One!" The students finally confirmed.

The teacher smiled, nodding to Owlbert, "That's right class! How about..This one?" She pointed to a number that didn't follow the sequence.