Agender ⚫️🦳⚪️✅️⚪️🦳⚫️[15]

Tuesday. V

Well. At least Amity is out to her family now.

When Amity woke up, Owlbert was right between her and Luz, peacefully sleeping. "Mmn..?"

She pushed herself up, yawning. Luz tensed, groggily looking up at Amity, smiling slightly. "Hey pretty lady.."

"Morning.." Amity leaned down, kissing Luz's cheek. "Move the baby.."

Luz paused, "You move him..And flip over.."

"..Huh?"

"Just do it.."

Amity lied back down, pulling Owlbert over and carefully facing the other way. She wasn't prepared for Luz's idea, letting out a squeak when Luz wrapped her arm around Amity's waist. "Mm.." Luz nuzzled in to the pillow a bit, pulling Amity closer.

"Luz--"

"Hush.."

"...-"

It took Amity about, ten minutes to relax, Luz only two, then they dozed off. Two hours later, Luz's dream heard, ringing. Her alarms ring. Luz shot up, frantically looking around the room, "I'm not in my house--" Luz hopped off the bed, stumbling towards the bathroom. "Shoot- Crud crud crud crud!"

"Luz..?"

"I have work-- B-But I need to get home-" Luz found her shoes, sliding them on. "How far is my house?-"

"Ten minute drive..Are you going to run?-" Amity pulled away from Owlbert, rubbing her eyes and getting out of bed.

Luz cursed a clean curse as she nearly tripped over her untied shoes, kneeling down and tying them. "I've run in track, I can make it in fifteen." Luz uttered.

"Let me drive you.." Amity walked over to Luz.

"It's alright, gas prices are a real bummer, I don't want you to waste any of yours." Luz kissed her head. "Take care of Owlbert please, I'll be back for him once I get Hunter to take me to my vespa."

Amity shook her head, "I'll drive you."

"I'll be fine, go back to bed, I'll be back in a bit."

Amity frowned as she watched Luz exit the room, stepping out in to the hall to glare at the Latina. Luz took her keys and coat, waving at Amity before opening the door and leaving. Amity went back to her bed, opening the blinds, no Luz in sight. Huh. Maybe she was in track.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity stayed up awhile longer to wait for Luz to text or call her, got a response twenty minutes later. "Made it home, took shower, driving to mall. Phone dying I love you take care Owlbert til I get the" And then Amity assumed Luz's phone died.

So she shrugged, lied back down, and continued to cuddle with Owlbert. They both woke up like ten minutes later cause Odalia had breakfast ready. So they agreed to eat, shower, then go back to bed. So they did just that.

Odalia and Amity had a short talk during breakfast, a question or two about Luz and Amity, rest were about Owlbert and how they slept. Once breakfast was over, Amity explained that she was going to bathe Owlbert, Odalia took up the job.

She then began to brag that she had to care for three trouble makers (actually said P.I.T.A) and proceeded to bathe Owlbert. At first, he was sad Eda or Luz weren't here and was going to cry, til food got him to quiet down.

I'm not even kidding, Odalia gave him a spoon of peanut butter, pat his head, and he kept quiet. Odalia had saved a few of Emira's toddler clothing, and Owlbert knew he looked fabulous. He was wearing overalls with bears on his pockets, an actual bear stuffie to carry with him, a striped yellow and pink shirt, blue sneakers, and his hair combed like Edric's.