Grey Asexual. 🟣🦳⚪️🦳🟣 [9 part 2]

M
Such a day to be alive!! Luz was ready when the time came to wait for Amity. "Luz!"

The Latina perked up, turning and holding her arms out. Amity jumped in to her grasp, squeezing her tightly, "Heya Princess." Luz cooed, cupping Amity's cheek. "Need somewhere to be before we hangout?"

"In your arms."

Luz flinched, smiling nervously as her cheeks heated up, "Yep-- I know how you felt that night now- Uh- Yeah I- Whew-" Luz lowered her head. "Ah geez--"

Amity giggled, leaning in to Luz's palm, "I wouldn't mind going somewhere we can just nap y'know. You are surprisingly more comfortable than my mattress and two body pillows."

"..You'll end up losing one, won't you?"

Amity smiled, "Maybe both, I'll have a new one anyways." She lifted Luz's head up, hugging her again.

The Latina held her close, blowing in her ear. Amity squeaked, turning her head, nuzzling in to the crook of Luz's neck. "Luz!"

"Haha~ I couldn't resist~" Luz made a sound like she was munching, turning slowly and blowing in to Amity's ear again. "Ahphhwoo!"

Amity hugged Luz tightly, moving Luz's hair in front of her face. "You- You--"

"Amazing Prince?" Luz gently rubbed Amity's back. "Future partner of a Goddess?"

Amity whined, pulling back, "L-Let's just go!"

Luz grinned, humming happily as she took her helmet off the seat. "Where to Princess?"

Amity grumbled quietly at the pet name, taking the helmet she used before, picking it up. A paper fell out of it, Amity hesitantly picking it up. "Stickers?"

Luz knocked on her helmet, smiling, "I decorate mine, you're free to do the same. You can paint the helmet or we can go buy a new one right now. Or buy something that you think will make it look better."

Amity smiled brightly, grinning up at Luz, "You got me a helmet..?"

"Duh, you're stuck with me in my vespa til we get married. Then the car will be cheaper cause of insurance." Luz teased, pinching Amity's nose.

She giggled, Luz smiling softly. Amity snapped, reaching in to her bag, pulling out a light pink lipstick, applying it on her lips. "Lean down."

"Are you going to kiss my helmet."

"I'm going to kiss your helmet." Amity kissed the glass, making sure there was a mark before nodding.

She sat down, placing her helmet and stickers on her lap, "Want to go decorate it somewhere?" Luz ruffled Amity's hair.

"Mm! If I sit in your lap while doing it though." Amity stuck random stickers over her helmet.

"Deal. But decorate it when we get there silly." Luz inserted her keys in the ignition.

The vespa let out a deep hum as Luz switched it on, Amity clipping her helmet and seatbelt on. "Ready!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"I'm never letting you go." Luz sighed contentedly, nuzzling in to Amity's back.

"I realized that when you brought all my supplies close." Amity gently bit the tape to rip it, placing it over the helmet. "But this is nice."

Luz rested her head on Amity's shoulder, her eyes widening, "You've made quick progress Princess."

"Thank you." Amity ripped a bit more tape, layering it on one side. "Should I put your initials on it?"