Chapter 13

"Elias!" She exclaimed in shock but at the same time happily when she opened the door for him.

It was Sunday morning. Matagal siyang nagising kaya hindi siya nakapagtawag ng magfood delivery but Hakob Elias brought her breakfast. Mukhang marami ang laman ng paper bag na dala nito.

"Good morning, you brought me breakfast?" She giggled while stating the facts.

Hakob nodded. He's still tipid magrespond but he doesn't look aloof at all, he's just naturally quiet, and that's a turn on! Quiet men are mysterious people, and mysterious people are so interesting, that's why she's having fun with him because she always amaze on him.

She wants to know him more.

Napalabi siya.

"Do I need to bayad? Ubos na pera ko. Do you accept kiss as payment?" Ngisi-ngisi niya.

Napailing si Hakob, pero may multo na ngisi ito sa labi. She sighed dreamingly. That ghost and suppressed smirk making him more mysterious even more. She can't wait to make her his temporary boyfriend---wait, how much time left she had on staying in the Philippines?

Two weeks left.

She sighed sadly. She still don't wanna go home. If only she's not Cyra Chimera Ferdinand nor if only he's not Hakob Elias Betlogan, things would probably easy on them.

"What's with that frown, Señorita?" Elias asked trying to suppressed the gentleness of his voice.

"I only have two weeks left, Elias. I don't wanna go home." Parang batang sumbong niya rito.

Hakob Elias sighed and placed the paper bag on the table before approaching her. Inangat nito ang baba niya para magkasalubong sila ng tingin.

"It's reasonable why you need to go back, Señorita. Your family is there and you need to enroll in your class. The summer is ending." Hakob explained thoroughly making her understand.

Parang gusto niyang magdabog. Why need to study pa? Hakob can feed her already! Pwede na nga silang mag-asawa!

Ah, Cyra. What kind of thinking is that? Where did you get that thought?

Napanguso na lang siya at napilitang tumango.

"Do you mind going abroad, Elias? I can offer you work there, mas malaki ang sweldo doon! And...and I'm there also, won't you miss me?" Paglalambing niya na tila bata.

Hakob licked his lips and clenched his jaw to stop himself from smiling, pero hindi nito matago sa kanya. Even his eyes were twinkling! Mukhang aliw na aliw ito o ano.

"You're there also, huh? Why would I go there for you, Señorita?" Mapanlarong tanong ng binata.

Inis na hinampas niya ito sa braso.

"Because you're Elias! And Elias serves me. And I want you to be with me always." Saad niya habang nakasimangot.

Hindi na matago ang ngisi nito, mapanlaro itong tumitig sa kanya kaya mas lalong umangat ang kagwapuhan nito.

"Should I also kiss your foot, Señorita?" He playfully asked, not taking her seriously.

Napairap siya dito at padabog na umupo sa harap ng hapag.

"I hate you, Hakob! You probably like the idea of me being away." She's literally throwing tantrums right now, making her more childish but Hakob seems not to mind. Mukhang nag-i-enjoy ngang asarin siya.

"Subuan mo 'ko, Elias!" Masungit na utos niya.

Hakob Elias followed her. Inilabas nito ang mga pagkain sa paper bag and it's so many! Pancakes, even heavy meals, also smoothie and burger. And everything seems expensive.

"Oh, should I pay for this, Elias? Bakit ang dami? And they're from... Greg's! It's definitely expensive." Singhap niya.

Umiling lang ang binata.

"No need to pay, Señorita. It's on me." Baritonong saad nito.

Napalabi siya.

"It's definitely from your sweldo, right? Baka maubos ang sweldo mo sa 'kin?" Tanong niya pero kumain na rin sa mga binili nito.

It's so sarap! Kaya hindi na siya nagcomplain kahit ang dami.

"Nah." He just shrugged.

Ngumuya siya ng pancake. Punong-puno ang bibig niya pero sinubukan niya pa ring magsalita. Gustong-gusto niyang marinig ang boses nito.

"Hmm. Maybe you really want to have responsible and hardworking girlfriend unlike me, huh? Because, I'm so high maintenance, right? That's why you also like workaholic girl." Sabi niya habang ngumunguya.

Hakob just sighed and shook his head.

"Nag-iiba rin ang gusto ko, Señorita." Mahinang anas nito pero rinig na rinig niya.

She choked on her food on what he said.

Hakob's eyes widen and immediately give her water and walk towards her and tap her back.

His lips is on grim line and he become serious, more like he's mad.

"Don't you know what they always say? Don't talk when your mouth is full." Sermon nito sa kanya.

Paubo-ubo pa rin siya habang unti-unti ng humuhupa 'yon. Napainom na siya ng tubig habang nakatitig pa rin dito.

"So, I'm your type now?" Agad na tanong niya ng nakarecover. Malawak na rin ang ngisi na parang nagtagumpay na pusa.

Masungit lang na umiwas ng tingin si Hakob.

"I don't remember saying that." Masungit na sabi nito.

Pero nanatili lang siyang nakangisi.

"But you told me you've change your type na! What's your type na ba? I'm your type, right?" She confidently declared with a teasing smirked on her lips.

Napailing na lang ito. Hindi siya pinatulan. At para hindi na siya makapagsalita pa ay sinubuan na siya nito. Sa dami ba namang sinubo nitong kanin at ham ay nabilaukan na naman siya.

She coughed. And again Hakob helped her.

"Damn it, Hakob. You have fetish on choking woman, huh?" Nauubong saad niya.

Kumunot ang noo ng binata. Mukhang nagalit at hindi nagustuhan ang narinig.

"Where did you learn that, Señorita? That's inappropriate." Mariing saad nito.

Napairap siya.

"I wasn't born yesterday, Elias. And definitely with the country I've been grown to, you think my mind is still innocent? Why are you making it a big deal ba?"

Mas lalo lang kumunot ang noo ng binata. Gusto niyang mapairap. He's actually acting like a father scolding her child now!

"You're just 18. You shouldn't learn that things." Sermon nito.

Napalabi siya.

"Why? Don't you fancy choking me, Elias?" Inosenting tanong niya.

"Cyra Chimera!" He horrified.

She started laughing like a mad woman. She really loves teasng her.

"Hay, Elias. Don't make me happy too much. You're making it hard for me." She exclaimed dreamingly while looking at the man who's brows is furrowed.

Gosh, what a handsome creature.