Fame is Like Family (A Justin Bieber Story)

You may want to read the last update before you begin. It gives the reasons I write this, and gives the story more meaning.

Ryan came inside and ran to his room making sure to slam the door behind. He had just got back from saying goodbye to his best friend who was leaving to go to someplace called Atlanta in the USA to start his music career. While Ryan was trying not to cry he heard his door open a crack.

"Go away," he cried into his pillow. But his little sister didn't, she walked to the side of his bed and gave a plate of his favorite food; moose tracks ice cream just to cheer him up.

"Ryan think about he could be famous soon and he could to fly you and Chaz all over the place with him," she said. "Yeah, and all the girls will be yelling Justin Bieber. Someday," he said. They sat there eating ice cream thinking about how famous Justin would be... ..

3 years later. .

She couldn't believe what she saw her brother on TV! National TV in Canada and the USA! She couldn't believe that just three years ago Justin, Chaz, and her brother where sitting on this same couch playing video games. Most girl her age would worship this couch if they knew Justin Bieber used to sit on it. Of course most girl would scream if they knew they had just met the sister of Justin Bieber's best friend. Yep that's right she was Ryan Butler's sister, the one and only.

She would stay and hang out in Canada while her brother got to all over with Justin. It didn't bug her usually until lately, it had probably because of her dad always on buinesstrips while her mom was always working. Lately she was home alone too much, but hey this was a short trip for Ryan just to surprise Justin on a talk show. Just one more day and he'll be back she thought, one more day of being lonely.

"Pick up the phone right," screamed her phone. Her friend must have changed her ringtone again.

" Hello," she answered.

"Hello Butler I finally found you hahahaha," said the person on the other line. Who was trying to freak her out.

She shook her head and wondered how the person could be so stupid.

" Hi, Justin," she said

"How did you know it was me?"Justin asked.

"Well the caller Id said it was Ryan so I put two and two togetherl I seriously thought you where a better prankster than that" she said.

"Hey you just wait until I'll get you," Justin said.

"Of course you will," she said with sarcasm.

" Was that sarcasm?" he asked

"No not at all" she said with more sarcasm.

" Justin who are you talking to on my phone!" she heard Ryan yell in the background.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend. She's really nice," Justin said. She could hear Chaz laughing in the background.

"Really what's her name then?" asked Ryan with doubt.

"Hold up she trying say something," Justin said as he put his face back up to the phone.

" Her name is Sarah Berry, and she calls him lady bug because he actidently ate one on their first date," she told him.

"Her name is Sarah Berry and said to calm down and that she loves you lady bug," Justin said.

Chaz was laughing so loud now. She would imagine how embarrassed and angry Ryan was.

"GIVE THAT PHONE RIGHT NOW JUSTIN" he yelled.

"Sure here u go ladybug," Justin said while cracking up.

"Hey sorry about that babe," Ryan said.

"Hey Ryan next time you ruin my chances with a guy rethink it," she said before hanging. Last time Madison had gone on a date with a guy Ryan had ruined it. He scared the guy half to death. She knew he was just trying to protect her but sometimes it was a bit annoying.

She laughed Justin was going to be making of Ryan for a long time.

So what do u think I just came up with today. Sorry for any spelling errors I was typing in my itouch.

Ps. 

I have now finished this book and put in the Watty awards. Any money prizes I earn (which I wouldn't deserve because there's a lot of better writers) will go to World Vision. I hope to work for th after I finsh high school and coleage.