Fame Is Like Family Part 36

Madison turned around and smiled at Christian.

“What?’ Christian asked as he caught up to her.

“I got you,” Madison said while putting on a bigger evil smirk.

“You suck,” Christian yelled at her but then began to laugh.

“I know,” Madison said while starting to walk again.

Christian ran up behind her and gave her a light shove. Madison it returned the shove with another shove. The shoves soon turned into a full out war.

Luckily for both of them they soon arrived at the cafe. They found Justin, Chaz, Catlin, and Ryan at a table outside.

They went to go sit with them.

"Please don't tell them," Christian begged to Madison as they meet them.

"I won't," Madison mumbled before sitting down.

Christian sat down after her next to Catlin. He gave her little smile and tried not to act like he had just got asserted.

"Hi," Justin said to them.

"Hey," Madison and Christian said at the same time.

"So how was your morning?" Ryan asked. Ryan could tell there was something they were hiding.

"Oh it was fun," Madison said with scar ism. She felt a kick from christian as he gave her an evil look.

As soon as she said that the waitress came with their food. Madison got Rosemary Chicken. yum!

their conversation went on about what Justin, Chaz, Catlin, and Ryan did that morning. Soon they were all done with their food.

"So we were thinking about going to the Effiel Tower. Do you two want to go?" Justin asked. Madison smirked as Christian looked dumbfounded.

"I will but I don't Christian can," Madison said evilly.

"WHy can't Christian go?" Catlin asked afarid of the answer.

"Why don't you tell them Christian," Madison said while trying to hid her smile.

"Because.... uhm... I have a new fear of heights," Christian lied.

Catlin was shocked by this Christian had always loved heights.

"Since when?" Justin asked.

"This morning," Christian lied again. Madison laughed at this.