Fame Is Like Family Part 12

"What's up with the evil smirk?" Madison asked.

"Nothing," Ryan said while smiling.

"Yeah I highly doubt that," Madison.

"Oh little Maddie,"Ryan said while putting her in a head lock. "There's just somethings I just won't tell you"

"Hey let me go," Madison yelled while trying to get out of his grip.

"No I don't think I will," Ryan evilly said.

"Oh come on! I have a Science project to finish," she screamed.

"Alright, alright," Ryan said while letting go.

"Thank you," Madison said while running upstairs. He laughed she had just fallen for his trap. He got out of answering the original question she had. Now all that was left in his plan was going to tell his parent tonight. Oh everything was going to be perfect.

Haha.

(That night)

Madison was stuck. Well stuck in her room because she had to work on her project. Ryan was talking to their parents about something and she was going to figured out what.

She had got her old spying listening device from the depths of her closet and had it up on her ear and against the floor trying to listen to what they were saying.

"That sounds fun for you Ryan, but why do you want your sister to come?" her dad asked.

She heard a muffled voice that must have been Rysn's but she couldn't hear what he was saying.

"Well that's a long time to be on tour for her and it's all over the world," her mother said.

That's all that she needed to hear. She knew what was going on Ryan is taking her on tour with Justin that summer. Most kids would be excited but not her. She had her whole summer planned out already. This so isn't fair she thought to herself.

She got on her computer and googled to see who was going on the Justin Bieber tour. There had to be a reason that Justin wanted her to go. She looked through the list but only one name caught her eyes Christian Beadles. She had heard of him once Justin said he was like his little brother and his ex's little brother (awkward in her opinion).

So She googled his name apparently he about her age, and had just been got dumped by his girlfriend of three months.That was little too ironic to her. She knew exactly what was going on.

The boys were setting her up with Christian Beadles.

Bet you expect that right?

Vote, Comment, Fan etc.