Fame Is like Family Part 20

When I first started my Wattpad account, it was just to vote. then I started to put my ideas from my head into my stories.

To be honest I NEVER would have expected one of them being this popular! THANKS so much for the support of my fans, commenters and voters. I can never repay you.

Recap:

An obsessed and crazy fan who had got in to the backstage. Just as she about to get off the couch and hide. But it was too late. The door creaked open......

Madison waited for the door to fully open. It felt like it took at least an hour but it was probably just a few seconds. Thoughts were zooming through her head like; Could she call security, or would if this fan attacks, and What if it's just Chaz, Justin, or Ryan and she's overreacting (she hoped).

The door opened to reveal not a crazed fan but that Christian Beadles guy. Well now she felt extremely stupid.He quickly closed the door behind him and locked it. He leaned down and tried to catch his breath. She waited a minute before talking.

"Hi," she said. He jumped he must have not have seen her when he came in.

"Hey, you must be Madison," he said while still trying to catch his breath, and holding out his hand for her to shake.

"Yep and you must be Christian," she said while shaking his hand.

He sat or more like collapsed on the coach and she sat next to him.

"Yeah," he said.

"So what happened to you?" she asked him. He pointed to her and drank a bottle of water that he got from the mini fringe.

"Me?" she asked surprise. How could him being out of breath from running from something have anything to do with her? She had just met him for the first a few second ago.

"Yeah, since you pretended to be me. I had to hide from everyone, so it wouldn't look like there was two of me," he said.

"Ohhh," she said.

"Yep so how long till we can stop hiding in this room?" he asked.

"Till the concert so about three and a half hours," she said while looking at her phone for the time.

"Wooooow that's a long time," he complained.

"Ah huh a loooonnnnnnng time," she said. They sat awkwardly in silence for a couple of minutes neither of them could think of a thing to say.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked.

"I don't know.. I was maybe gonna play a prank," she said.

"Oh like what?" he asked.

"That's the problem I can't think of one," she said.

"Oh I'll look one up," he said while getting his phone. Good now this was something to do.

"What do we have?" he asked.

"That's the problem, pretty much nothing," she said while going to look some more there was a mirror with basic makeup supplies, that couch, some nice chairs, a mini fringe with waters and some sodas, and last of a simple half bath with Justin toiletries not much supplies. She shouted out all the supplies she saw to Christian.

Christian thought Madison was hot in person but a girl like her always has a boyfriend and besides they have to be together for at least two months. He could probably win her over.

He wanted to impress her with his mad pranking skills but it was hard with such little supplies.

He went and looked in the gift basket filled with Justin's foods, and done rare expensive foods like Durian candies. That gave him an idea. Oh perfect!

"Madison!" he said with excitement.

"Yeah?" she replied.

"I found it the perfect prank.." he said.

Oh no what do you think he'll do?

Just drew names lucky winner will be in one chapter but it's a surprise on which one it is.

If you want me to read your just comment and I'll try to as a private message but you have to vote and leave a comment that said you voter. Then I will.

I LOVE reading your comments.

Please remember I am entering the Watty Awards so I NEED all the votes and comments I can get.

Vote, comment, fan etc.

<3 Jodie