Fame is Like Family Part 5

5 Weeks later

Madison life was going good she had been Bieber free for a month now, Ryan hadn't left at all, and she got asked to the dance by Jo of corse. It was three days away so Sarah, Alex, and her were going shopping. Alex was super nice but there just something about her so Madison didn't trust her, yet. Anyways they walked into the dress department at Dillards. There was the most beautiful dresses after two hours of trying them on they each found a perfect dress. The next two days went by quickly and before she knew it, it was the day before the dance. Of corse guess who was coming into town? Justin of corse. Which was good because it would keep Ryan distracted. She slept good, that night. The next morning her friends and her went to the salon and then it was time for th dance. Her mom dropped her off and told her Ryan would pick her up.

Ryan was really excited to see Justin again that night they were over at his grandparents house for dinner. The dinner was great his grandma is the best cook ever. They went over to Ryan's house to play video games. But he had to go grocery shopping so he got in the car and left them alone (bad idea) for a bit.

Madison ran home, she couldn't believe this was happening. She inside praying that no one was home but God must have hated her that day.

"Ryan are you back already?" yelled Justin.

"No it's Madison I have a bad headache ( more like a heartache) so I can home, I'm taking a nap," she lied.

"Alright," Chaz yelled. But they both knew there was something more wrong than that....

Oh here comes the drama!!

What do you think happened? ( Sorry for shortness)