Fame is like family part 26

The Plane was so long. Madison unwillingly fell asleep. She knew someone would draw on her though but she was just so tried.

It had been a long day.

They had been on tour for a couple of weeks now. It was tiring, the days were long, and the nights were short.

They got in Justin's new private jet. That he couldn't stop bragging about and took their seats.

It was their normal seats; Madison, and Christian, Caitlin and Chaz, Justin and Ryan. The plane had become their second bedroom because of theirs lack of sleep.

Once the jet took off they were all passed out. For a couple of hours at least it was about a twelve hour fight so they had penalty of time on their hands.

Madison woke after three hours of sleeping finding she was the only one awake. Luckily the plane had Wi-Fi so she could chat with her friends.

She looked to find if anyone was online. Parker was (If you don't remember him, he's one of Madison's friends). She hadn't talked to Parker since she came on tour. It wasn't like was ignoring him, he was just never online when she was.

Conversion:

Madison: hey

Parker: Well look who it is.. Justin Bieber's girlfriend

Madison: Hey!!! That's not funny at all

Parker: Yes I think it was

Madison: Well you are wrong

Parker: alright if you say so

Madison: How's Canada?

Parker: Fun just got from the two week camp with everyone. Oh and you were nothing not miss ;)

Madison: Oh really?

Parker: Yep, how's touring?

Madison: ok. We are in the plane on our way to Madrid

Parker: oh, la diversón

Madison: what?

Parker: It's oh fun in Spanish

Madison: Wow you seriously Google translated that

Parker: Yeah

Madison: You are so weird

Parker: Why!! Thank you!!

Madison: I don’t know how to respond to that

Parker: right… Got to go moms calling talk to you later (In hopefully less than two weeks)

Madison: Alright see ya

End of conversion

Just as Madison was saying by to Parker, Christian woke up.

“who are you talking to?” Christian asked while trying to read her chat.

“Oh just a guy,” Madison said watching his facial expression turned from happy to shocked and sad. She could barely contain her laughs so she kept going.

“Oh and who is this guy?’ Christian asked trying not to act shocked. Christian never really thought to ask Madison if she had a boyfriend, he just assumed she didn’t. But you know what they say about when you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME.

That’s it for now.

I wanted 25 votes until I contuined but I was feeling nice. So 26 VOTES now.

Team Ryan, or Team Chaz?

Remember I am going to the Wattty awards so..

Comment, VOTE, fan etc.

<3 Jodie

PS. if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all (NO HATERZ)