Fame Is Like Family Part 52

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY that I haven’t uploaded in ages, high school has kept me REALLY busy.

Sorry I know this chapter may be too fast but I am trying to be done with this story by November 1st for the Watty Awards. SO bear with me. Oh and there might be a sequel l if I get a lot of votes...

Being on tour again was great. Well tour wasn't that great but Christian was. Yep she was officially falling for him.

So there they were Christian was sitting on one end of the couch wile Madison laid on the couch with her feet in Christian's lap on the boy's tour bus. Christian was watching the TV while Madison was listening to her IPod and texting someone.

It was peaceful sort of. Ali was taking a nap in the back bedroom, Cody was watching TV from the other couch which only fit one, and Greyson was humming new lyrics to himself at the kitchen table with guitar.

Christian started playing with Madison's feet. He was wiggling each one of them. Madison being highly ticklish tried hiding her laughs.

She jerked her foot again from Christian's hands then pushed her foot back to Christian's lap. Not willing to give up her spot.

"Aw are Madison little feet ticklish," he asked while still playing with her feet.

"No I just don't like people touching my feet," she defended.

"Lair," he said while beginning to tickle her feet.

She laughed while trying to pull her feet away.

"Stop," she said between the laughs.

"For God's sake! Will you guys just go ahead and make out already," Cody nagged while looking away from the television.

"I agree," Greyson said from the table.

Madison quickly grabbed her shoe and threw at Cody. Cody didn't have time to react. The shoe hit him right in the lip.

"Ouch," Cody screamed as he put his hand over his mouth. Christian and Madison laughed and gave each other a high-five.

Cody lifted his hand from his lip and saw blood all over his hands.

"Shit. You made my lip bleed," Cody screamed as blood was still coming out of his mouth. He ran over to the kitchen sink and put his mouth in the sink.

This made even Greyson laugh.

"Really Madison?" Cody asked muffled by the towel he had over his lip.

"Sorry," she shrugged while hiding her laughs.

"You know being so defensive means you have a crush on someone," Greyson said with writ.

"Better watch Greyson or you'll end up worst than Cody," she said.

"See there, there's more of the self-defense," Greyson said. Madison flinched and he began to run away dropping his guitar behind him.

"Yeah you better run," she yelled after him. She lay back down and started texting again. Christian was staring at her.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," he said while smirking at her. She knew what he meant.

"Oh shut up," she said while sitting up to slap him.

"Ow!" he shouted.

"You deserved it," she said.

Justin watched with envy. It was funny he would never think he would be jealous of Christian Beadles. Or the fact that he was jealous that Christian was going out with Madison since he was the one who set them up. But there he sat watching the TV as endless pictures showed them kissing and holding hands.

Just great! He thought to himself. Right when he falls in love the girl was in love with another boy. That was just his luck.

And o it goes life went on and the moment Christian was waiting for happened; Madison was his girlfriend. She told him everything that happened between Ryan and her and he listened. They talked through everything.

They had the time of their life together. But good times always end and so did their time together.

Christian was soon heading back to Los Anglos while Madison went back to Stratford.""

Madison was back in Stratford. She was finally back home! She loved the thought of that; home.

She in her couch in the living room and watched TV show that she missed, she was in the middle of A Big Time Rush when she heard the door open. She wasn't freaked out because if it was Ryan; well she had a feeling it wasn't. The person turned the corner; it was a shocked Chaz. He must have thought no one was home.

"Well hello to you Madison long time no see," he said while sitting on the other couch while Madison quickly moved her feet.

"Hi ya Chaz," she said sounding gloomily.

"You know are one hard girl to find,” Chaz said.