Fame Is Like Family Part 42

Wow! You all are getting pretty excited about this story! If you ever read my book interview by SavvyH23 I said this book had a twist in it. So I bet you will not be able to guess what happens next in the next few chapters.

Refresher;

Ryan hated being on tour. He hated everything about the tour. Everyone was in their little happy world while his was falling apart.

The less time he spent on tour the better. He had pretended to be sick so he could he get away. He gad just bought a airplane ticket and was about to get away from Chaz and Justin forever...

Justin had just finished one of this many tv interviews. He went backstage to find Caitlin, Chaz, his mom, Kenny, and Christian. They all headed back to the hotel.

Justin knew when they got back he needed to talk to Ryan to see what was wrong.

But when he went to go barrage in on Ryan in his room he found that he wasn't there. He looked around to find that his suitcase was gone.

"Chaz come here quick!" Justin yelled.

Chaz came running. He was just as shocked as Justin.

Justin looked around the room to see if Ryan had left anything. He found a note.

Dear who ever reads this,

I left to go to the airport. I am going back to Canada. Don't came after me because I won't be were you expect me to be.

Good bye,

Ryan

Chaz and Justin raced down out of the hotel. They hopped into the first taxi they saw they hoped they weren't to late.

When they got to the airport Justin was quickly abashed by fans.

"Go get Ryan," Justin yelled at Chaz.

Chaz ran and got a ticket to Canada and hurried through security. He had five minutes to get the airplane so he ran as fast as he could to it. He got to the plane as he got his breath. He found that gate was already closed.

"Are you F-ing kidding me?" Chaz yelled.

Chaz walked back to find Justin. Justin was trying to get away from the fans but he couldn't. It took eleven security guards to get the fans off of him. They got back in the Taxi and went back to the hotel.

Madison woke up to find her phone beeping. It looked like she had a message. She jumped up and down with joy as she saw the message was from Ryan. She listened the message.

He said, " Hey Madison it's Ryan. I am really sorry about hanging up on the phone. Uhm... I kinda flew back to Canada. I think I am gonna go live with mom or someone else. I don't know. But anyways I am sorry because Justin and Chaz may come after me. Please don't let them know where I am. So yeah see ya. Bye."

She was so disappointed at first she thought he was coming back home. She thought she wouldn't have to be alone anymore.

But instead he was deserting her. He wanted her to cover him up. He didn't even say I love you. Her eyes were tearing up.

Parker called her phone.

"Hello," Madison said.

"Hey it's Parker do you want to go skateboarding?" he said.

"Sure I guess," she answered.

"I mean around the neighborhood. That is if you want to go," he said.

"Yeah I would love to go," she said acting cheerfully.

"Alright I'll be at your house in a about ten minutes," he said.

"Alright see ya in a jiffy, bye" she said.

"Bye," he responded. She quickly got ready and went to look to see if he was outside. She saw someone outside her house but it wasn't Parker it was...

Justin, and Chaz returned to the hotel. They told everyone what had happened.

Everyone ran to the airport and got on Justin's private jet. They flew back to Stratford to go find Ryan.

They were each assigned a station; Chaz was at the skatepark, Justin was driving around, Kenny was at the pool, Scooter at McDonalds, Christian was outside Ryan's house, and Caitlin was at the creek.

They had it all planed out they were ever gonna comfort Ryan or get Madison to tell them were he is.

Parker could tell there was something wrong with Madison over the phone. He went over to Madison's house as fast he could. When got there he found a guy in her front yard. When the mysterious guy saw Parker he ran away. That was odd he thought. He went inside to find Madison looking outside the window.

"Madison what-cha looking at?" Parker asked.

"Oh Uhm..," she mumbled.

"The boy on your front yard," he asked.

"Yeah we will have to get away from him," she said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Oh just come on," Madison said while grabbing him by the hand and taking him outside.

Christian ran away when he saw a boy was staring at him. He wondered if it was Parker that boy Madison always taking to on Skype. Christian walked across the street when the boy went inside. A couple minutes later he saw Madison walk out holding hands with that boy. Christian heart broke in half.

Madison walked outside; worried about Christian. She saw him he has a sad look on his face. She wondered why but then she remember she was holding hands with Parker. She let go quickly.

"Hey," Christian said.

"Oh hi Christian what are you doing here?" Madison asked nervously.

"Oh I think you know why," Christian said.

"Oh Uhm. Ryan's not here," she said.

"You know what I'll just call Justin," Christian said as he got his phone out of his pocket.

"No!" Madison screamed as she tackled Christian. His phone fell out of his hands onto the grass.

"Grab it Parker!" Madison yelled. Parker grabbed it.

"Run away Parker," she said. Parker jumped on his skateboard and started skating. Madison skated after him.

"Wait!" Christian yelled after them. He ran after them but he had no chance of catching them considering they were on skateboards and Christian was not the fastest runner.

Madison lead the way to the skatepark. She had never skateboarder that fast in her life. She had lost Parker he wasn't skating fast enough.

Parker was wondering what was going on. First he saw Christian then Madison tackled him and now he has Christian's phone. Now he has Christian's phone, sweaty from skateboarding, and had lost Madison. But he thought he knew where she went to Skateboarding park.

Madison was at the skatepark. She thought she was free at last but then she saw Chaz. She had to loose him. So began skating hoping Chaz wouldn't know it was her.

Unfortunately for her Chaz had found her. She began to skate down the ramp trying to lose him.

"Madison wait!" Chaz yelled after her as he skated down after her.

Madison dodged people left and right. She was a better skateboarder than Chaz and she knew it. Chaz fell down after hitting multiple people.

Madison skated out the skatepark. She looked back to see Chaz was beginning to pick up to her. She started skating faster but it was too late.

Tump! She ran into someone.

"Excuse me," she said while looking up.

She gulped. It was the one person she didn't want to see; Justin Bieber.

What your thoughts on this chapter?

Comment, Fan, Vote, Etc.