Fame Is Like Family Part 39

Okay that was the last time I am doing the spaces. I just wanted to see how pissed off people would get. (Annoying aren't I?)

After the fight Christian and Madison refused to talk to each other the rest of the time in Paris.

While Justin decided to upload a video to The Prank Wars.

He started to record with his camera.

"Hey ya'll it's Justin. I know you are used to seeing Christian and Madison update this channel but they are not talking to each other right now," Justin said as he looked at them. Christian was sitting on one side of te kitchen table stating at Madison while Madison was on the other giving him the death glare back.

Justin pointed the camera at both if them.

"Have anything to say?" Justin asked. But Christian and Madison would not stop giving each other death glares.

"I am not going out with Justin," Madison said as she took a bite of her cereal still staring at Christian.

"Aw yes you can probably firgure out that this fight is about that picture Christian put up of Madidon and I on Twitter," Justin said.

"Aww come on! You gonna admit it was kinda funny," Christian respond while ending his stare contest with Madison.

"Oh yeah cuz' everyone found that so funny," Madison with sarcasm.

"As you can see their little fight as turned into a full out war," Justin said. He planed to add in the video of Madison beating Christian here.

"So because this war we had to switch teams for the prank wars. My team is the Swag Squad JB and MB. The best team," Justin said.

"Oh hell no!" Chaz yelled while running into the room.

"The best team is Team beast Ri-chris-Azzy," Chaz said while jumping in the camera view.

"That name sucks," Justin and Madison said at the same time.

"No it's just creative," Chaz said.

"It doesn't matter because we all know team beast is gonna win! Since that have me," Christian bragged.

"Oh yeah? What pranks have you planed huh?" Madison scowled at him.

"The dance one," He said.

"Oh that barely count," She said.

"What dance one?" justin asked.

"See he never ever figured it out!" Madison yelled.

"Well the picture did so it should be the first point," Christian yelled back.

"Oh yeah then what about the video?" Madison yelled back.

"ENOUGH!" Ryan screamed as he walked into the room.

"Both teams are starting out with zero," Justin said.

"Now let Prank War begin"

Madison still really mad isn't she?

What do you think about the new teams

So I am bored so here is ten random facts about me...

1. I have a two older brother who are eighteen named James, and John. They are not twins.

2. When our family goes to Atlanta and to Lennox mall some people ask for my brother's autograph because they think he's Justin Bieber.

3. I have a big sister which we call Mary (her real name is Jameson) who is 16 but she goes to boarding school.

4. I am fourteen years old and was born November 22, 1996.

5. I don't really have "Bieber Fever". I mean I don't love him or hate him. I just think he makes a great character for my books.

6. My family adopted James when he was eight because his parents died in a car accident and they were great friends with our family.

7. I just got a little girl puppy but we hadn't named her. ANY IDEAS?

8. My last name is not Banks. You may ask if my real name is Jodie well you all may NEVER know.

9. I have cousins who lives in Atlanta who I visit a lot.

10. I met Christian Beadles twice.

Comment, Fan, Vote, ETC.