Fame Is Like Family Part 7

Ryan woke and remembered he had fallen asleep in his sister bed. She was still sleeping breathing in and out heavily. So he tip-toed out the door, and went downstairs to find Justin, and Chaz trying to make breakfast. Well Justin had forgotten to spray the waffle maker and so now he was trying to take out his crumbing waffle without burning himself. While Chaz was burning some toast. He laughed. That's when they finally noticed him.

"Hey," Chaz said while eating his burnt toast.

"Good morning," Ryan said while putting some Canadian bacon (Yum) in the microwave.

"Is Madison ok?" Justin asked after finally getting the crumbled waffle out and putting more the mix in.

"I guess. What actually happened?" asked Ryan.

"I don't know she didn't tell me," Justin repiled.

"That boy; Jo must have cheated on her," Chaz mumbled.

"Yeah, I think so," Ryan said. They continued cooking breakfast in silence. Then suddenly heard Madison walk downstairs.

"Oh no, Chaz must be cooking because I smell something burning," Madison said while rounding the corner. The boy while shocked she looked normal for a girl who had been crying last night. She wearing some jeans and a t-shirt and had her hair up in a ponytail.

"Hey, why do you assume it was me!?!," Chaz yelled.

"Because you're the one eating the burnt food," she said while sitting down and eating some bacon. "Nice job with the bacon Ryan," she said.

"Why, thank you," Ryan said sounding pleased.

"Wait, how do you know Ryan made the bacon?" Justin asked.

"Because nobody touches Ryan's bacon," Chaz, and Madison said in union which them both laugh.

"Yep if you touch I will kill you Justin," Ryan said with a lot if threat in his voice.

"Then how come Madison gets to eat it?" Justin asked which he soon regretted saying as soon as the words left his lips because they all knew why.

"Because I tricked him into thinking I am upset," Madison said. They all looked at her strangely; How was she not upset about this?

"Which reminds me; I'm going to the mall with Sarah in a little bit. Is that okay, Ryan?" she asked.

"Uh.. Yeah sure," Ryan said sounding sorta confused.

"Alright thanks see ya later," Madison said while running out the door.

"Why is she so happy?" asked Chaz.

"I don't know but I am about to figure out?" Ryan answered.

So I am sorry if it's short but U'm writing on my Itouch and at least upload once a day. So it's hard to wrote long ones. Do any of you have any idea who Madison will end with (Justin, Chaz, Christian Beadles, Jo, Parker an old friend or anyone else)? PLEASE comment I want to see some answers (3 or more for me to continue).

FAN, VOTE, COMMENT, Etc.