Fame Is Like Family Part 13

Madison couldn't believe they were setting her up. Of course they would do something like that. He was sorta cute but not cute enough to go out with escipeally since he lived in the USA while she lived in Canada.

Ryan came into her room that night to tell her the good news.

"Hi Madison, ready to go on tour this summer?" Ryan asked simply as if he knew she was listening to their whole conversation.

"To be honest I already have some plans but I don't have a choice do I?" she asked angrily.

"Nope," Ryan happily said.

"Well I know yours, Justin's and Chaz's plan," she said.

"Oh really?" he asked doubtfully.

"Yep you all are trying to set me up with that Christian dude," she said.

Ryan was shocked. How did she know that? Did she listen to Justin and his conversation? It was impossible!

He tried to act normal while saying, "Oh no we are not." He laughed while saying this.

"Lair," Madison mumbled.

"What you say," Ryan responded.

Ryan has a sister? Christian thought to himself. How come he has never met or seem her before? He googled Ryan Butler's sister but no pictures came up.He looked at videos but there was none. That's odd maybe she wasn't known by the public he thought to himself. He then googled her name; Madison Butler a video came up of her pranking Justin, Chaz, and Ryan and he had to admit it was hilarious. He looked at pictures of her and she was cute. She looked little like Ryan; same hair, same eyes but her face was WAY different. She was a huge soccer player too, one of the best in Canada wow! Maybe she would be fun to "hang out" with that summer. You never know. ;)

Fan, comment, vote etc.

<3 Jodie