Fame Is Like Family Part 49

"Ryan, I tried to bring Madison here but she had a mental melt-down. She started crying and screaming doesn't make me go back there," Justin mumbled with his head down only to lift his head to see Ryan's reaction.

Ryan looked at him shocked he hadn't seen her.

"What!" Ryan screamed,

"That's why we came here; to help you and Madison," Chaz said.

"Where is she?" Ryan shouted as he stood up.

"Ryan claim down," Justin said as he pushed Ryan back into his seat.

"I need to see her right now," he shuttered with his head down. Even though his head was down Justin and Chaz could still tears running out of his eyes.

"We can't Ryan the blizzards are coming in. It's too dangerous to fly or drive anywhere," Justin sadly said.

"There has to be something we can do," Ryan mumbled.

"Look the blizzards will have gone through and be long gone by the end of the week. Then we can go get," Chaz said for once in his life he was actually being very serious.

"I promise will still be there by the end the week. In fact I guarantee it," Justin said happily trying to keep both Ryan and Chaz positive.

"Aright," Ryan happily said. He knew Madison wouldn't leave besides even if she did try to; where would she go?

The last thing Madison remembered was falling asleep in Justin's arms. She woke up to find herself alone in her bed.

She sighed; alone again. She walked into the kitchen half-expecting to see Justin there eating some cereal but he wasn't.

She went to rummage through the almost empty fringe for some food. She found a note from Justin on the door saying that he had to do something and he didn't know when he'd be back.

She frowned. She knew what he was really doing; going to find Ryan.

But Ryan had changed so much there was barely any of him old-self. Madison knew that and Justin was about to figure it out.