Fame is Like Family Part 22

Christian and Madison quickly ran off so the wouldn't have to feel the wrath of Justin. They quickly made their to the V.P. seats and sat down while still cracking up.

When Justin walked into his dressing room. He didn't find what he expected it. He at least thought Madison and Christian would be talking to each other but no they were just listening to each other's IPods. He told them to leave and they did quite fast. Odd. Maybe it was because they were bored.

Oh well, he went to get ready. He would change his outfit after he freshen up in the bathroom. He first brushed his teeth then he wanted to shave. He started spraying the shaving cream into his hands but it explored. It went everywhere. His clothes where covered with it. He quickly took his shirt off, and jumped the shower. He got the shaving cream off but he had forgotten to take his pants off. He got out of the shower with drenched pants and went to change. He then went to blow dry his hair.

He thought maybe it was just one of those freak accidents because he knew Christian, and Madison would do a better prank than that.

His hair was dry so he brushed it, didn't shave of course, and put on his cologne. He smelled the cologne and almost threw up. It smelled like a Durian fruit. He knew Christian and Madison had to have done this.

But he didn't have time to take another shower. He was called to stage and he went out to sing smelling like crap.

Madison saw Justin give her and Christian the evil eye. They turned and laughed to each other. They knew that Justin must fallen for their prank. And best of all they had it all video taped.

When Justin started singing One Time, they ran backstage to get the camera. They made sure that no one noticed that they had recorded it, and they walked.

The deal was that Christian, and Madison would walk out when the concert was half over so no one would notice them.

They ran outside, hid from the screaming fans, and jumped into Their limo. Christian got his camera out from this bag and they both began to watch it.

That was the funniest thing Madison had ever seen. Justin seemed so pissed at the end of the video. But he wouldn't be able to get them back. Look at who was the king and queen of pranks now.

The limo dropped them off at Justin's house, and Christian showed Madison her room. But before ether of them went to bed they edited the video.

They made a new YouTube account called ThePrankWars. The back ground was a picture of Justin face when he put on the cologne. It wad so funny.

"Perfect," Madison said after watching it one last time before Christian uploaded it.

"I think it needs one more thing," Christian said while taking out his camera.

"What?" she asked.

"An interview," Christian said while turning on the camera.

"Hey this is Christian Beadles, and Madison Butler," Christian said while Madison.

"And we just played the best prank ever on Justin," Madison said.

"So yeah here it is," Christian said while turning off the camera and uploading the video. It was close to midnight so they went to bed.

Madison woke up at around nine o'clock to hear Chaz screaming. She got dress and walked down stairs to find him and Justin wrestling. They were the only ones up. She laughed.

"Good morning," Chaz said while high-fiving her for the prank she did on Justin.

"Morning," Madison while grabbing a bowl of Fruit Loops she sat down and saw that Justin was staring at her.

"Good morning Justin," she said innocently.

"Durian fruit in my cologne really?" Justin asked annoyed.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," she said with an evil smirk.

This then Justin's phone rang. He answered it and started talking to the person the other line and walked out of the room.

After a minute he tan running through the kitchen and screamed, "Chaz turn on channel 55."

Chaz did turn it on on the flat screen in the kitchen.

"What's going on?" Madison asked.

"There's a story about me," Justin replied.

"But there's always a story about you," Madison said.

"Shhhh," Justin and Chaz said in union.

"Look's like there was two Christian Beadles at Justin Bieber's concert last night, both hidden under a hoodie one walked in with Justin, and friends while the other walked in alone," said Ryan Seacrest. A photo on Madison with the boys came up and of Christian walking alone.

They all gasped as Ryan said the next thing. No body would EVER expect this to happen...

What do you think happened?

Comment, Vote, Fan, etc.