Fame Is Like Family Part 28

Replay:

"Ryan?" Scooter yelled knowing something was going on. Ryan turned back around up look at Kenny and scooter.

"Yes," Ryan innocently replied.

"What are you doing to her?" Scooter asked trying to hold his laughter.

"Yeah what are you doing?" asked Madison she was struggling to get out of his arms.

"The game you gave up permission to do," Ryan said while smirking evilly.

"Alright go on," Scooter sighed. Ryan carried Madison away on his shoulder.

"Why did I ever agree to that?" Scooter asked Kenny as they walked down the hallway worrying about Justin was going to do to her. Poor Madison.

"What are you doing to me?" Madison asked while trying to get out of his shoulder.

"You will see," he said while putting her down but grabbing her arms from behind so she couldn't get away.

"Walk," he said while pushing her forward. It was more like he was dragging her than her walking.

Somehow they ended up on the stage. It was set up like one of those old love games where the three boys would sit on one side and the girl would sit on the other side of the wall.

Ryan forced her down into the seat, and held her there. She couldn't see who was on the other side. But she had a pretty good guess; Justin, Chaz, and Christian.

Christian had been walking down the hall until he came across Kenny.

"Hi," Christian said but Kenny didn't respond, he picked Christian and started walking towards the stage.

"Put me down," Christian screams but Kenny just laughed.

"Sorry it's Justin's orders," Kenny said. Of corse it was. Kenny tied him down to a chair where he sat backstage. This was so unfair Justin had help with this prank. Madison, and him never had help it was just the two of them.

Some the backstage guys put a mic on him, and the stage-manger told him that they were playing a game show. Soon after Madison was forced on stage. Christian knew that they were trying to set him up with her do he would make sure he didn't win.

Caitlin came out on stage and explained the rules to the crowd.

"Alright so here are bachelors, remember don't give away which one is which," Caitlin said to the crowd.

"Bachelor number one," Caitlin said.

"Hello," said the first one. His voice sounded like an alien kind of. Madison was pretty sure it was Christian.

"Bachelor number two," Caitlin said.

"Hi oh," bachelor two said in a very deep voice. That was obliviously Chaz.

"And the third bachelor," Caitlin said.

"Hey," said the third one is a really high voice that had to be Justin.

They went through answering a bunch of stupid question but the end was coming near.

Madison knew exactly who she was going to pick...,,

Who do you think she picked?

Remember I am going for a Watty Award so...

Comment, VOTE, fan etc.

<3Jodie