Fame Is Like Family Part 24

It was one o'clock and they were in the car on the way to the airport.

The limo can hold nine people, so Christian, Madison, Chaz, Ryan, Justin, Caitlin, Pattie, Scooter, and Kenny were all riding in one. They got the airport so early because they had to go through customs.

Kenny lead them the inside if the airport. They first put their bags into security were it would be soon put on a plane.

A security guard looked at each of their passports, and asked them questions like; Where are you going, why are you going there, and what's your name and much more.

Next was to go through the metal detector, and the x-ray for their carry-ons. They got to go in a different line because they had first class tickets.

Anyways after a while of questioning, waiting in lines, and a bunch of other stuff they finally made it to the plane.

They boarded first because of the first class tickets. Justin sat next to Chaz, while Ryan sat next to Caitlin. Both Ryan and Caitlin were pretty happy that they didn't have to sit next to Justin or Ryan in fears of being drawn on in their sleep. But this left Christian, and Madison to sit together. Madison got the window seat while Christian got the outside.

Caitlin, and Ryan sat in fornt of Christian, and Madison while Chaz, and Justin sat to the seats to the right of Caitlin, and Ryan. Then Pattie, and Scooter sat to the seats to the right of Christian, and Madison.

This meant that Christian and Madison couldn't goof off. The plane took off and they had a long flight ahead of them.

Justin sat in seat he saw everyone whispering when they saw him. They were all wondering the same thing is that Justin Bieber. He could never hid from his fame it was true. This is something no one could ever get used to.

Madison saw two girls walk beside her and glare at her. When they got to their seats behind Christian, and Madison they started whispering. But Madison, and Christian could hear every word they were saying.

"Is that Justin Bieber's new girlfriend," one of the girl whispered to the other.

"I think so," the other girl whispered

"Then why's she sitting next to Christian Beadles?" the first girl whispered.

"She's probably one those who's dating him for fame, what a brat," the second girl whispered.

Christian gave her a sorry look. He knew that Madison would never want to called Justin Bieber's girlfriend. She would never use Justin for his fame. The last thing wanted was Justin's fame. She smirked at Christian.

"She can hear you because some people are bad whisperers. Oh and by the way she is not Justin Bieber's girlfriend," Madison said. She never turned around but she knew how shocked the girl's faces looked.

Christian smirked, no one ever stood up to Justin's fans like that. Most of them liked the attention. Or just ignored it but Madison would always stick up for herself. This girl was sure something different, and Christian liked it.

I need at least 20 votes until I continue.

Oh and at least 10 answers to this question;

Who do you think/like Madison to end up with? (Jo, Parker, Christian, Chaz, Justin?)

Remember I am going for the Watty Awards so....

Comment, VOTE, fan etc.

;)