Fame Is Like Family Part 46

So sorry I haven't updated. I am in the middle of moving so I had to share a bed with my two brothers. We are sleeping in the guest bedroom at a rock hard bed. I am in the middle James tries to snuggle with me while John kicks me. So I have not gotten a lot of sleep.

Also I had to break up with my boyfriend. So I haven't been in the mood to write.

Recap:

A the car pulled up, grabbed Madison and pulled her in the car.

Madison tried to scream but there was a hand muffling her. She turned around to see it was Justin holding her.

"What the hell? You scared the shit out of me Justin!" she screamed at him.

"Sorry I just came to ask you a couple questions," Justin said.

"Well I ain't giving you any answers," she said.

"Why?" he asked annoyed.

"Because this is all your fault!" she screamed. Her eyes were tearing up.

"You are saying this is my fault! How is this my fault?" he asked.

"What kind of friend doesn't notice there is something wrong with their best friend!" she screamed.

"Well he didn't give away any signs!" he offended.

"Bullshit! He had penalty of signs!" she screamed.

"I know and I regret not picking them up everyday," he responded.

"You know what I regret!" she screamed. Now their was tears streaming down her face.

"What?" he asked.

"Ryan should have never becoming friends with you!" she screamed.

"Why?" Justin asked. He was extremely hurt by these word. His eyes got all watery.

"Why because if it weren't for you my dad wouldn't have become a agent. If it weren't you my family wouldn't be split up like this. Face it Justin if you weren't around everyone's lives would be way better!" she screamed at him.

"That's not true," he said while tears ran down his face.

"Stop the car!" Madison screamed at driver. The car came to a stop.

"That's true and you know it Madison." he mumbled

"You know it is," she while getting up.

"Oh and Justin one more thing," she said.

"Yeah," he said while still tearing up.

"I hope you go die in a hole and go to hell," she said while jumping out of the car.

"Madison," a girl yelled from behind. It was Lizzie.

"What happened? What are you crying?" Lizzie asked while panting,

"Nothing. I'm fine," Madison responded.

"Oh okay," Lizzie said.

"I am going home. See ya tomorrow," Madison while walking to her house.

"Bye," Lizzie respond.

Madison ran the rest of the way home. She slammed the door and ran to her bed. She cried even more. Could her life get any worst?

Justin was hurt about Madison said. Maybe she was right. He was a horrible friend to Ryan. He just made everyone's lives worst. But he was gonna fix this one person at a time starting with Madison...

Ryan was confused. He didn't know why he had ran away. It was stupid. He had to go back but he didn't know if Madison could ever forgive him.

He had tried to get buy Madison's forgiveness with the new skateboard. He had gotten her an Element one of the best brands of skateboards.

He had a new girlfriend named Julia and as sweet as can be.

Ryan was living with his aunt and his cousins. He had four cousins; Noah, Jennifer, Samuel, and Kathleen. Kathleen or Kate was the oldest, she was fourteen, and reminded him of Madison. Then there was Noah who was ten and the shy one. Little Sammy was next he was six, and as hyper as can be. The youngest and the cutest was little Jen Jen who was two. Jen Jen reminded him of Madison at that age.

He missed Madison so much.

He was gonna everything in his power to get her back...

So sorry about not updating and that it's short.

I got 1,000 votes!!!! Thanks everyone so much. Keep it up. I would have never believed I would be this much supported. I am so blessed.

Comment, Fan, Vote, Etc.