Fame Is Likes Family Part 48

Just wanted to tell you all that my story is All Rights Reserved Copyright that means no using the same storyline, charters, etc. from my story unless you get my mission. I will delete the stories if something is not none and fast.

Reminder

  "Why?" she asked as they to the front yard of Ryan's house.  "It's complicated," he said.  "Well I got time," she said as Ryan unlocked the front door.

  "Okay," Ryan said in excitement. Julia laughed his sudden outburst; Ryan soon joined in but soon quieted by a third laugh. Ryan looked at her worried and then looked by the staircase to find a dark figure.

  "You are quite the charmer there Ryan. I have taught you well," the figure said. Ryan was flushed of all colors because of him being so shocked. 

“James, who’s Ryan?” Julia asked worried while looking at Ryan. He didn’t response he was too shocked.

“Why you must know your boyfriend’s real name right. You probably heard of him Ryan JAMES Butler. You know Justin Bieber’s best friend?” the figure asked.

“James? What’s going on here? Whose is that guy?” Julia asked shocked.

“Maybe you should leave,” Ryan mumbled while staring at the dark figure.

“Fine! But don’t expect to see me ever again. RYAN!” Julia shouted while stomping out the front door. He sighed so much for their perfect girlfriend.

“Sorry Ryan. I didn’t know,” Chaz said while walking out from the dark.

“It’s aright she was going to figure it out sooner or later,” Ryan mumbled.

Chaz walked up to Ryan and gave him a hug. Not one of those weird hugs that guys give each other but one of those I really missed you hugs.

“Where have you been?” Chaz asked.

“Here,” Ryan mumbled while staring at the floor. He knew Chaz meant more than that but he wasn’t willing to answer.

Chaz sighed. “Justin’s I the other room. We just wanted to make sure there was no crazy fan with you<” Chaz said.

Ryan began to walk into the other room with Chaz close behind him. He walked in to find Justin sitting in a chair with his head in between his hands, deep in thought.

 Justin quickly got up when he heard the door and ran to give Ryan a hug.

“Are you okay?” Justin asked.

“Yeah I am doing better,” Ryan said standing there awkwardly.

“Good,” Justin responded.

“I am guessing Madison told you what happened,” Ryan said while still looking at his feet.

“Yeah she did. Now about her…” Justin said.

“Is she with you guys?” Ryan interrupted with a sudden burst of happiness, and a smile on his face

“No,” Justin said with confusion. The smile was off of Ryan’s face now.

“Then how did you figure out where I was? I gave her a hint about my address hoping she would come and visit, but she never did,” Ryan responded sadly. 

Justin and Chaz gave each other a look. This was bad really bad.

“What?” Ryan asked looking back and forth from Justin to Chaz.

‘Ryan why don’t you sit down Ryan,” Chaz sadly said.

“What’s going on? Is Madison alright?” Ryan asked worried.

“Madison’s fine,” Chaz said

“Sort of,” he then mumbled under his breath so Ryan couldn’t hear him.

“Good for a second there you had me freaking out,” Ryan sighed.

“Justin, tell him,” Chaz said sitting next to Ryan.

“Tell me what?”

Funny video to the side!

Sorry I hadn’t updated in a while been SUPER busy.

IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR STORY DICATE A CHAPTER TO ME

Comment, Fan, Vote Etc.

<3 Jodie