Fame is Like Family Part 6

She ran into her bedroom and went to cry in her pillow. But before she had a chance to she heard someone open the door and come and sit on the end of her bed. She had no idea who it was because she had her head in a pillow.

"You know Chaz started throwing-up every five minutes during the dance and he didn't go home until the very end of it," Justin said.

"Well Chaz is an idiot just all other guys," she said into her pillow.

"Hey we're not all idiots," Justin said.

"Well you don't count as a guy," she said.

"Really? Alright hit me with our best jokes about me," he said.

"Dear America,

You signed Miley Cyrus.

So we got Justin Bieber.

Love,

Canada

P.S. Isn't karma a bitch" she said.

"Oh come on you have got to have something better than that," he said.

"Oh stop making fun of Justin Bieber," she said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Nobody should make fun of her," she said while lifting her head from the pillow. "I'll give you mercy from the rest," she said.

"Why thank you," he said. They contined to joke around, and just talking back and forth.

Ryan came in with a bag of groceries in his hands. "Chaz?" he yelled.

"Yeah," Chaz yelled back.

"Can you go pick up Madsion from the dance I'm running late," Ryan yelled.

"She is already here Ryan," Chaz said.

"What," he yelled in shook almost dropping a bag.

"Justin is upstairs tryinng to talk to her," Chaz said. Ryan ran upstairs to her room. When he was opening the door, Justin walked out.

"Shhh she's asleep," Justin whispered.

"Alright thanks," he whispered back. He went and lied next to her and watch her sleep. She looked like his beatiful, innocent little sister he had always known and loved. The one he would do anything to protect and know he wondered why any boy would make her this upset.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• What do you think?

Comment, fan, VOTE, etc