Fame Is Like Family Part 19

Yeah I am number 5 on the fan fiction hotness page!! My luckily #! Thanks so much for the support!!!

Always......

The car stopped to wait in line at the parking lot of the area even though they had a special parking and it was 3:30. Christian signed and sunk down in his seat this was gonna take forever.

"Can't I just run for it?" he asked his mom.

"No way," his mom replied.

"Why not?" he asked; annoyed, he hated waiting.

"Because there is screaming girls all over the place. Even if they didn't relieve it was you at first, you're the only guy," his mom said.

"Oh where's your sense of adventure," he whined.

"You better not act like this for Caitlin and Pattie," she nagged.

"Or what?" he asked, he knew he was pushing.

"You'll have to back from tour and be grounded," she angrily said.

"Oh and Justin would kill you, if his fans don't first," Caitlin said. Kicking that idea out of his head. He would never want disappoint Justin. His phone rang he had a text.

From Justin:

Dude where are you?

Reply:

Stuck in the parking lot

From Justin:

Ok just make sure you don't get seen by anyone when coming in

Reply:

Ok

From Justin

Oh and sorry but you'll have to hid in my dressing room I told my fans you were sick

Reply:

Why?

From Justin:

To get Ryan sis Madison in. Gtg soundcheck

The cars started moving. Oh Great now he was gonna be stuck in Justin's dressing room and get into it unnoticed.

Madison had no supplies for a prank so she was texting people instead. She was in the middle of a conversation with Sarah when she heard someone running coming down the hall. Uh, oh ,she knew who it was....

.

.

.

.

.

(ha ha)

An obsessed and crazy fan who had got in to the backstage. Just as she about to get off the couch and hide. But it was too late. The door creaked open...... :O

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So sorry I hadn't drawn for the second contest, yet. But I am later. I might update again tonight since this was sorta short. If I get at least ten votes. (If you vote once for each chapter and get me ten votes that works too)

I really need a new cover to give it to me I can either; a. Become your friend on Facebook or b. Start a page on Facebook where you can tag your photo. Any other ideas?

Tell me what you think; comment, and I just might dedicate a chapter to you. :)

Vote, comment, fan etc.

P.S. I put this story in the Watty Award so now I really need those votes to be the best Fan Fiction