Fame Is Like Family Part 53 (Final)

So I had a concussion from hitting a metal door while running full speed away from my friend Sam. So you can blame Samuel for me not updating.

"Hey Madison. How's your boyfriend?" Justin asked. He wanted to mentally smacked himself. He really didn't want to know how her relationship with Christian was.

"Uhm... Good I guess," Madison mumbled under her breath.

Justin was curious of Madison's answer but he didn't have time to think about it. Ellen had just on and she was doing her stand-up comedy she does at the being of each show.

"I need to use the bathroom," Madison mumbled as she tried to get up. Chaz didn't let her up.

"Oh come on! Don't you want to see your boyfriend?" Chaz teased.

"He's not my," she mumbled before Justin interrupted.

"Shhhhh.... He's on," Justin said as watched the television with excitement in his eyes

"Our next guest just was on tour Greyson Chance and Cody Simpson. He also has his own successful tv show and is a the lead role in a new movie. Please welcome Christian Beadles." Ellen said as Christian ran out from backstage waving to the girls in the crowd who went crazy. Christian hugged Ellen and then sat down.

The interview started with the usual questions. The ones Justin had answered more than a million times. Justin also knew Christian's answers for these questions too.

Then finally the question that inserted Justin the most came up. It was all about Madison.

"So I hear you have a pretty serious relationship going on right now," Ellen said as a picture of Christian and Madison kissing probably after their first date.

Justin looked over to see that Madison was on her belly against the couch and her head on the pillow. He figured she was just embarrassed by the picture.

He turned his face back to the TV to see Christian looking a little embarrassed or ashamed. Justin couldn't tell which.

"Actually we broke up a couple days ago," Christian said. Justin was shocked yet happy. He tried to contain his happiness. He looked at Madison with questionable look. Madison was just staring at her hand embarrassed.

"Oh I'm sorry. So what happened?" Ellen asked.

"Oh well we knew that we couldn't go long-distance," he mumbled. It was funny, Christian didn't actually sound disappointed.

Justin just sat there shocked staring at the television. Trying to see if Christian would say anymore.

"Christian broke up with you? I'll kill him," Chaz said angrily.

Madison laughed and said, "Claim down Chaz. I broke up with him."

"Wait so you broke little Christian's heart?" Justin asked finally coming out of daydream.

"Well no Uhm..." she said.

"Then what was it?" Chaz asked.

"Look it was a mutual breakup. I live here and he lives in the state. We both knew it would never work out," she said.

"Oh come on Maddie! No hope?" Justin asked.

"Nope," Madison sighed.

"As much as find this convo is fun. I would rather go to the Y," Nolan said rather rudely. Everyone had pretty forgotten what he was there.

"Well youse guys have fun with that," Madison said while walking away.

"Hold up where are you going?" Chaz asked while getting up.