~shi~

Izuku's POV:

I was layed on 'my' bed, clutching the covers. Todoroki had left swiftly upon the call of a girl who I assumed was Princess Himiko Toga-Bakugou. Todoroki had told me of how both Himiko and Eijiro were adopted by the Queen when she found them on the streets, beside a corpse, when they were young. They told her their names and so, to respect their parents, she just added Bakugou on the end of their last-names.

There was a sudden knock on my door. "Come in..." I mumbled. A girl with pink hair emerged from the doorway. "Mr. Midoriya? The queen is expecting you and the other soon-to-be royals along with their fiancés in the throne room." "Oh okay thank you... miss-" "Ashido!" She smiled "thank you miss Ashido." I smiled "it's just down the hall Mr. Midoriya." I nodded before walking passed Ashido and down the hallway.

There were five other people in the room. The memory of being told that I was practically betrothed against my will and having so much pressure upon myself ran through my head. "Ah... Izuku, dear." The queen smiled "I would like to introduce you to the other lucky omegas and their partners." She smiled "this is Denki Kaminari." She pointed to a tall-ish omega with blonde hair and a black streak running through it. He waved at me. "And his mate Eijiro Kirishima-Bakugou, although you probably are aware of him." I nodded "This is Ochaco Uraraka." I froze. I turned to the girl and she smiled at me "Hello Izuku-Kun! Can you believe we were both mated to the alphas! For real!" She exclaimed "ah I see you already know eachother." The queen smiled in relief "Well, this is her mate, Himiko Toga-Bakugou." I nodded

"now where is that child." The queen muttered "of course he's late. This is why I am giving the kingdom to Eijiro if he doesn't provide a good heir." I looked at the queen, eyes wide. She mustn't have noticed as she turned her attention the the banging comming from one of the many corridors.

The familiar blonde appeared, eyes filled with rage. "Nice of you to finally join us, Katsuki." The queen smiled bitterly earning a glare from her son. The man then stood beside me, glaring at me. "Now." The queen began clasping her hands "I shall go over why we are here."

I sighed silently already knowing where this was going. "You shall report to the dining room 06:00 sharp. You shall sit with your mate and will attend royal duties. Omegas shall help Alphas with duties and after marriage, omegas will provide suitable heirs to the throne. The weddings shall go by age, Katsuki and Izuku shall be married within a month, Himiko's and Ochaco's shall follow a month later and then Eijiro's and Denki's marriage shall follow weeks after. Understood?"

The room erupted into mumbles of "yes"s and the sigh of my supposed mate. I gulped as I felt his eyes on me, practically burning holes into the side of my head. I looked to the side slightly, his eyes filled with rage. He hadn't exactly spoken a word to me yet in less than a month we were to be married.

This was going to be a pain. My poor mother is probably worried sick.