~SanjuuShichi~

Izuku's POV:

I was helpless. No matter how hard I tried to free myself from the man's grasp, it was to no avail. His grip on my wrist tightened each time and made me almost scream in agony - it was as though my wrist was breaking. (Hint hint nudge nudge xddd)

"Stop your needless squirming!" The taller man's voice echoed through the hallway, practically shattering the air with the sound waves. In one swift movement, he opened a door and threw me into a toom, following me inside. A shriek escaped my mouth as I fell onto the wrist he had held. Waves of pain over came my arm as I lifted it up to inspect my wrist. It hunched over in a peculiar way as though I had no bone there. My nose crinkled, both from the pain and the sheer disguist of seeing my wrist in such a way.

The king roughly grabbed my wrist and began to inspect it, the pain was almost enought to make me scream out in agony and cry"That's one job done." He shrugged, seemingly as though he was taking joy from the matter. He moved towards a cupboard, leaving me on the floor by the door. He hadn't taken much precaution to close it - luckily for me. Sounds of glass clinking and other weird noises came from the cupboard as he rummaged around. If I hurried, I could quickly get to my feet and make a run for it. It would be hard to find a way out of the castle though. "Want to share your little thoughts, Izuku?" The man asked expectantly. Thankfully he hadn't turned away from the cupboard - meaning I had been mumbling again.

I silently rose to my feet, gently cradling my, probably, broken wrist in my hand in hopes of not breaking anything else. As I took a step towards the door, the man spun around and looked at me. Although his face was concealed, I could feel the twisted glee and the smirk emitting from beneath. "Thought you would try that." He laughed, stepping towards me. I tried to recoil, however I was quickly knocked to the floor once more with a singular punch.

He walked over to the door, blocking my view outside into the hallway I longed go be running down - although even the cellar was much better than where I was. As he reached for the door, something knocked him backwards. I couldn't quite see what had dived on him, red fabric covered whatever it was, however it had knocked his head onto the wall and he was left limp and lifeless on the floor.

A familiar ash-blonde male entered the room, taking back his cape and unveiling a large rock. He put the ruby cape back on and looked at me. I had never been so thankful so see such an awful person. "You alright?" He asked, inspecting me. I nodded - somehow forgetting the puksating pain comming from my wrist. "Just in time, Kacchan." I told him. I began to help myself up, however 'Kacchan' - his name was still forgettable somehow - grabbed my bad wrist. I hissed in pain, tears flooding my eyes.

Ruby eyes stared down at me in shock, looking at my wrist in pure horror. "What did he do?"