~Nijuu Ku~

The small girl held in her tears as she continued down the tunnel with the boy who claimed to be her savior. "Where are we going?" She asked. "Shhh!" The boy hissed, placing a finger to his lips. The girl's face scrunched up in anger. What low-life servant could ever talk to her in such a manner!?

"We can't make much noise... this tunnel echoes." He explained after studying her face for some form of emotion. "But I'll be recognised..." She reasoned "I'm not exactly an unknown face..." she breathed. The boy shrugged "We'll figure something out.'

_____________________________________

Inko's POV:

The woman had managed to get into the city quite easily despite being as  recognisable as a royal family member. It was a welcomed shock that she couldn't be anymore thankful for. She couldn't ask anyone older, or slightly younger, than herself due to her past within this city. She needed someone too young to remember.

"Excuse me, sir!" She called towards a young man. He had a rather odd appearance; his head was that of some black bird and his eyes were shaped to look as though he was in an angry rage. "Could you please direct me to this location?" She asked as she showed the man the letter and pointed to the address. "Of course." The man stated in an almost unfazed, emotionless tone.

"You see that clothes shop there?" He stated as he pointed towards a shop. The greenette nodded. "Well, take a left and walk a few paces and you'll find the Inn." "Thank you so much, sir!" She smiled as she slowly began to recognise her surroundings. "Have a nice day!" She waved before quickly making her way towards what she assumed to be the supposed inn in a hasty walk.