Like I'm Gonna Lose You

Chapter 21

Arizona woke up and looked over at the beautiful brunette that was lying next to her. She smiled immediately when she looked at her, last night had been amazing and she was so glad they had both put themselves out there a little more. She gently pulled the sheet down to reveal a naked Callie. A naked Callie was quite possibly her favorite Callie. She was on her stomach with her head facing Arizona, so she was able to get a good look at her girl. She reached out to gently touch her lips. Callie had big beautiful lips that every woman dreamed of having and a lot of women dreamed of kissing. Her girl. How was that possible?

She softly moved closer to her girlfriend and kissed her shoulder and slowly kissed up her neck and started moving up her body until she was hovering over top of Callie and slowly laid her body down so she was directly on top of her lover. She mimicked her body, laying her arms over Callie's and then nestled her lips into the brunette's neck.

"Mmmmm," she heard and felt Callie move a little and she took the opportunity to move Callie's hair back a little and could see her smiling face with her eyes still closed.

"Good morning," Arizona whispered into her ear and kissed her and then let her tongue trace her ear and linger inside for a minute. She could feel the goose bumps rise on her girlfriend and kissed her on the neck while she tried to wake up.

"I like this way of waking up, my beautiful girlfriend naked on top of me....perfection," Callie said and tried to roll over but Arizona wasn't having it.

"Stay," she said and continued to kiss on the brunette's neck, long, open mouthed kisses on her neck. Occasionally her tongue would makes little swipes at her and Callie decided that there couldn't possibly be a better way to wake up, but she couldn't take it anymore. She wanted her chance at kisses.

"Arizona, if you don't let me roll over soon I'm going to throw you off me," she said with a little laugh as the blonde continued to kiss.

"You don't like?" She asked and let her hands start to wander down the sides of the brunette, softly caressing the sides of her breasts as they moved down. Callie lifted up just a little so Arizona could slide her hands under Callie's body and let her hands linger on her beautiful breasts. "Because I like."

"Oh, I like but I'm not finding this very fair. You are getting to do all the kissing and touching and I'm not getting to enjoy you at all."

"Then just enjoy me, enjoying you," Arizona said while her hands really started to knead at the brunette's breasts and kept kissing on her neck. She had been taking long licks up the back of Callie's neck until she would reach her hair and then give her an open kiss. Over and over, it was causing the brunette to start to squirm because she wanted so much more than this.

"Why do you always do this?" Callie asked as Arizona moved one of her hands down the body of the brunette and let it linger on her belly.

"Do what?" Arizona asked curious what she meant.

"Don't get me wrong, I love all the attention, but I just can't believe you do this. The long kisses and taking your time with me," Callie said and it caused the blonde to lift her body up off the brunette and pull back causing the brunette to look over her shoulder at the blonde that was looking down at her with nothing but love in her eyes. Arizona gave her a small smack on the butt and pulled at her hip.

"Roll over," she said and Callie rolled over and Arizona laid back down on her so now their fronts were pressed against each other and Arizona looked in Callie's eyes and then leaned down to kiss her. "I take my time with you, because I find you beautiful. Breathtakingly stunning," Arizona said while kissing on the brunette's neck, slowly dragging out her kisses. "I just can't get enough of you." She said and kissed down her neck until she reached her breasts and took one in her mouth while holding it with her hand. Her other hand had found the other breast and was gently rolling her nipple with her fingers.