Your Smile

Quick A/N & explanation:

(F/V/S) - Favorite Vacation Spot

ALSO I REMADE THE COVER! THIS TIME CREDIT GOES TO TUMBLR ARTIST VESNAWINTERS aka "Your tired artist friend" !!

I read their like description idk if using their art is okay so uhhhh Ves if you're seeing this please message me or comment on this A/N if I need to change it.

I don't use Tumblr and found your art of Wheatley via Google-

Anyway, GO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE! THEIR ART LOOKS SO COOL-

FINALLY, THIS CHAPTER MAY BE ONE OF THE LONGEST ONES-

That is all enjoy :)

My body was shaking, specifically, being shaken by something. Someone. My eyes fluttered open but since this was rather involuntary, I had to rub the natural feeling of wanting to shut them and sleep out of my sockets. I sat up in the not-so-comfortable car chair, adjusting my vision to a familiar sidewalk, looking up to see Wheatley staring at me saying something that I wasn't aware of before in my drowsy state.

"(Y/N)?" He called. "..Yeah?" I said, my voice rough. I coughed into my hands and cleared my throat; "Yes?" I said again. Now know he had my full attention; he sat down on the edge of the sidewalk and laid his arms over his knees. "I've brought you to your apartment. I didn't know where else to go, and it happened to be one of the saved locations on the car's phone." "Charles sometimes comes over to pick me and Fred up to go to the arcade or the mall that was probably his phone's GPS." I said while stretching my limbs. The door was open, I could feel the absence of support from there as well as the cold breeze whizzing past. "C'mon, we need to get you packed and ready to leave if we don't want those things to find us." "Can't you carry me?" I asked without second thought, yawning in the process; "My apartment isn't too high up, you can make it." I continued.

"I don't think my body was built to carry you."

"Hey.. what is-" I yawned again; "-that supposed to mean?" I asked, a little offended. The only reaction I got from that was slightly raised eyebrows in surprise. Wasn't much but he's sort of emoting now. "I meant that my arms would probably snap off if I carried a human body. Especially if you may toss or turn in your sleep- I could drop you if my arm suddenly detached from its socket again." "Fair point.. okay give me a second-" I said getting out of the car, and once I was Wheatley shut the door before we headed inside.

•••

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I was unlocking the apartment door, turning to Wheatley as I pushed it open quietly. We didn't necessarily need to be quiet, but being the anxious and overthinking genius I was I had the stupid fear that the neighbors would complain about me opening the door too loud. Which, if I have to be real with myself, wouldn't actually happen because of how sweet and hospitable they've been to me and Fred ever since we had met them.

BUT WHAT IF-

"My body needs to be recharged." He said stepping inside while I held the door open. "And we do that how..?" I asked, unsure of what he meant. "If you're wondering if I need any specialized charger plugged into me, I don't. I can eat and drink." He said. "Alright. Do you prefer anything?" I said, moving into the kitchen. "Just tell me what you'd like or can be made with what we have in the fridge. You-" "I'll make us some sandwiches. Just a quick meal so that we don't waste time on eating." I suggested; well, less of a suggestion and more of a statement.

That being, because once I had announced I was going to make the sandwiches, I had already been preparing to make said sandwiches. Something he's about to learn about me is that once I've set my mind on doing one thing, I'm dead set on doing it. That is, unless I'm tired or was joking.