𝕄𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕

In this world, everything is different from a normal world......

Here humans are divided into three....

Every nebula or black hole is made after the supernova explosion right?!? Exactly that's how the richer and the poorer formed.

On March 27, 1977, two Boeing 747 passenger jets, operating KLM Flight 4805 and Pan Am Flight 1736, collided on the runway at Los Rodeos Airport on the Spanish island of Tenerife. Resulting in 583 fatalities, the Tenerife airport disaster is the deadliest in aviation history.

This airport disaster resulted to the dividing of the world.The greatest mafia leader of the New york was found dead in the fire accident.

Then came the seperation..

༺𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 ༻

The most powerful people of the mafia world.

Ruled by the mafia king. They are created after the Tenerife accident...

Have rights to claim a black hole as theirs.....

༺Black holes༻
The most powerless and harmless people of the mafia world. Lives in the rags....

They are just classified as black holes after the Tenerife accident...Have been treated as badly they could be treated.....

༺Red Dwarfs༻
Even though they are very powerless, they work for the Magnetars.....

Unlike the Magnetars and black holes they are given this title after they prove their loyalty to the Magnetars......

Since they enjoy some privileges from the Magnetars black holes try to become red dwarfs......

People who betray the Magnetars as a red dwarf will face immediate death unlike the black holes who will be first arrested and trailed..... But the magnetars don't get any kind of punishment until they disturb the higher magnetars.

-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤--✤-