𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖

His muffled sobs and beggings are something he wanted people to hear but also not to hear.

People won't believe that he is a ruthless killer seeing him falling and breaking into pieces.

Indeed, life doesn't give everything to people...............

——————————————————
Now with today's chapter

Author's POV

When thinking about nagging and family, he remembered about the girls in his house.

The caring nature of Nancy that kicks in unintentionally or the childish way of Y/n's antics makes his day.

He can't understand the way they both act with him. Why would someone be caring to their captor??

He suddenly saddened at the thought of him shouting at Y/n. He wanted to say sorry but his mafia work has only showed him how to show his gun and not care.

He just stood up and went to stand by the glass window.

'The whole world is below my feet but these two girls are always above my head' he thought and smiled.

(A/n: he is saying that the girls are in his thoughts. I read this and was confused myself.)

The secretary was still talking since his mother was still nagging. He went towards Taehyung and asked for his permission to talk for a few minutes.

Knowing there is no important work for him, Taehyung just dismissed him while continuing his gazing work. He again went to his seat to continue his work.

Suddenly he heard some breaking noise... He just shrugged it and continued his work.

But suddenly, he heard someone knocking on the door and shouted to whoever it was to come in. His secretary came in while panting and sweating profusely, Taehyung was confused.

'He was just speaking with his mother right??? Why is he sweating like he just ran in a marathon. Did something happen to his family?? Now I am worried' Taehyung thought.

He just motioned his secretary to tell the thing. His secretary gulped and gave the phone to him.

Taehyung with a questioned face took the phone from him and saw it only to see..............

the whole living room messy.... He figured out that it must be both the girls' work. He called the head maid to ask about the room

In the call~

Taehyung: What the fuck is going on there?!? Should I do my work peacefully or have to handle you guys???

Headmaid: Sir, can you resign me??? I can't stay here anymore.

Taehyung: WHAT!?! What happened???

Flashback~

Author's POV

"Unnie, are you not bored sitting here all day. We were cops... We used to go to places. Now, it's just boring sitting inside" Y/n said while sitting upside down on the sofa in the living room apparently having nothing to do.

Nancy who was sitting upside down in sofa turned to Y/n and just sighed indicating that she feels the same.

Seeing them sit like this, some maids missed their freedom and some maids who were brought up seeing people act in a sickly royal manner, they just were intrigued by the sibling's act.

Y/n suddenly had an idea. She called Nancy who was staring at the ceiling still upside down and told her the plan. Nancy for once was happy with Y/n's thinking.