ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕎𝕖 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝔹𝕓𝕢

Last chapter recap:

"Head fucking lines,
Taehyung is a mafia leader who sells drugs and not fucking barbie dolls." Taehyung said and glared at Y/n.

"Okay, this is neither of your fault. Stop glaring each other when both made a scene." Jin chimed in and smiled making everyone retrieve to the hall.

Nancy just sheepishly stood up knowing that she hurted J-hope by treating him as her huge threat. She knew that he will be angry right now and he has all the rights to be angry. Trust is a bridge between two lovers and she didn't trust him.

She went towards J-hope who was helping Y/n to stand up still having a vibrant smile. Nancy started to shed tears when she remembered how he lost his smile when she treated him like a threat.

Seeing Nancy cry, J-hope gave Y/n's hand to Taehyung and ran towards Nancy and scooped her up hugging her. Nancy was really shocked and felt even more guilty.

"I am sorry baby. I-i know I a-am the w-worst partner ever. I shouldn't have treated you like that. Why can't you be angry at me?" Nancy asked and hugged him tighter.

J-hope just chuckled and said, "I would've done the exact same thing babygirl. There is nothing wrong in the way you acted. I was having a rifle in my hand. Of course you would be scared. Don't cry now. I love you so much to be angry at these things."

Nancy cutely peeked out from his chest to see him and gave him a toothy grin. Everyone were awed by the scene except Y/n and Jungkook. Y/n was silently whispering "kiss...kiss....kiss..."

Jungkook meanwhile came behind Y/n and smacked her across her head. She cried and turned around.

Jungkook hugged her and said, "Idiot. Why can't you believe us? Do you think we would sell you now if we could've just sold you once we got you. I was scared. You are my only younger sister and I can't let you leave"

Taehyung dusted his middle finger and placed it on Jungkook's forehead and pushed him away while mumbling "Too much skinship"

Jungkook glared at his hyung and stuck his tongue out. Suga just smiled like a cat. Jimin who was in the verge of crying since he is an angel who can't see anyone hurt was now smiling when all the problem got over.

Nancy pulled J-hope's shirt a little bit to cover her face and told him to carry her to the bedroom. He chuckled seeing her hiding under some of his shirt.

Namjoon smiled at that and came infront of Y/n and bent down. "Come on Y/n. I will take you to your room sweetie."

Y/n jumped on him and hugged him while resting her cheek against his firm back.

"Oohhhh. Oppa you have a firm back." Y/n teased.

'Of course. I should get angry' Taehyung thought and went towards them.

"Hyung, you are asked to go to the office right now."

"Who asked for my presence there???

"Me."

"What-"

Y/n and Namjoon looked at each other confused. Namjoon suddenly got his bulb turned on and kept Y/n down.

He went away so that Taehyung could carry her.

"But I also want to be carried." Y/n whined.

"I will carry her" jungkook muttered and tried to come towards her but Suga pulled him back and said, "Do you also want to go to the company right now."

Jungkook looked at him questioningly and suddenly his bulb also went off. He then turned around and carried Suga instead since he don't want Y/n to think that he doesn't like her or something.