𝔹𝔹ℚ 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕤????

Author POV

Hearing their past was a lot for BTS to take in. Everyone were spacing out thinking about something vague.

They couldn't believe that a childish teenage obsession could be this much lethal.

Now, they understand why some teenagers do not tell their problems to their parents. Parents simply wave it off thinking that it would be some kind of childish crush.

People nowadays lack love and affection from their loved ones and try to force someone to give them love.

Suga shuddered while thinking about the possible damage that would have happened if Marcos'parents didn't arrive in time.

Y/n was strong enough to walk for hours even with her weakened legs.

Nancy was licking her lips nervously knowing that hiding some traumatized past is good for now. She hadn't even finished her story cause their expression didn't let her.

She felt guilty for pressuring them with her burden. She knows that Marcos will be here anytime soon for Y/n. He would be ready to burn down his own empire for Y/n.

Nancy knows this well since it is not that often you see someone killing his/her parent for separating from his/her victim.

When she heard this news, she could remember herself getting an anxiety attack.

Suddenly Taehyung stood up and walked towards the recliner in which Y/n was sleeping in a feline position. She was beautiful. Her courage and love was the only thing that made Taehyung to decide that she is beautiful.

Being pretty is different from beautiful. She is a beautiful soul. She woke up due to the stares she felt. She opened her eyes and saw Taehyung like this

She was more scared than flustered to be honest

She was more scared than flustered to be honest. Can't blame her. She screamed and took the cushion next to her slammed it on Taehyung's face who was caught off-guard by her screaming. He fell down comically which made everyone laugh.

Y/n mumbled sorry and tried to make him sit.

'She is devil. Forget that I said beautiful'

Taehyung thought while glaring her. No shit, she just K.O him and he felt like his neck is broken.

Jungkook was the only one who was not laughing. He was glaring at Y/n. He stood up abruptly and took 4 long strides towards Y/n. He got the cushion from her hand and,

"Yah, how dare you?? Do you think that you can beat hyung with this cushion. The cushion is costly. Better use your hand next time"

He finished smiling and was satisfied after seeing his hyung getting even more irritated. More than that, he was happy that he lifted off the awkward air prevailing there. Everyone came back to their cheery self.

J-hope gave his vibrant smile.

Namjoon 'accidently' hit his knees on the table.

Jimin fell off his chair.