ℍ𝕒𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

Author POV

(A/n: I am not a good editor but yeah, hope it helps

(A/n: I am not a good editor but yeah, hope it helps.✌️)

(A/n: the logo she saw, please tell me if you don't see the image

(A/n: the logo she saw, please tell me if you don't see the image.)

Everyone panicked seeing Y/n having a panic attack. They all held her as she fell on the floor.

Nancy was the only calm one since she knew that Y/n's panic attack can be stopped only by being calm. The first time she handled it, it became a huge problem due to her getting panicked. So she slowly pushed everyone and sat infront of Y/n.

J-hope was reluctant to send Nancy near Y/n because Y/n was throwing her hands and legs. He was afraid that Nancy would get hurt. Still he didn't interfere believing in Nancy.

Taehyung didn't let Y/n out of his hold even when Nancy told him to do so. He didn't know how to calm her but didn't leave her alone as well.

Nancy shrugged it and held Y/n's hand in a soft grip and said, "Y/n, my dear no one is here to hurt you. Look everyone is worried about you. Let's take some deep breaths shall we? Mm, now inhale..."

Y/n could only hear Nancy's voice and tried to follow her instruction. But she could not hold it as long as Nancy did. "It's okay dear. We'll work on it. Now follow me... Okay?" Nancy instructed Y/n to follow her and eventually Y/n calmed down but still didn't get normal.

"Y/n can you point 5 items in the room. Point the items you could see." Y/n stared around and first pointed at Taehyung who smiled softly. Then saw all the other members in blur since they were all clamped together.

Then she pointed at a vase, at Nancy, at J-hope and finally at the painting and hugged Taehyung pushing her head into his stomach. Taehyung held her head protectively and looked at the painting.

He couldn't find anything that could possibly make Y/n panic like that. Nancy stood up slowly and walked towards the painting.

Y/n hearing footsteps turned towards it and saw Nancy approaching it. She slowly stood up with the help of Taehyung. But suddenly she again saw the red light pointing at her.