𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕

Sorry for making the last chapter somewhat pathetic... Let's move on with today's chapter 🥸

Y/n POV

Me, Taehyung, Namjoon oppa, Yoongi oppa and Jungkook walked towards the black range rover.

'I will buy one car like this someday but I will probably use my money to buy food than car. A car needs fuel. Food itself is a fuel' I thought and went towards the back seat to take a good nap.

(A/n: I know very little about cars. So, this car is Land rover Range rover and has 6+1 seater. 2 at the last, 3 in the middle and 2 at the front.)

Author POV

Suddenly Jungkook who sat in the front seat was kicked by Taehyung.

"Send Y/n to the front seat by saying some nonsense but I want her here." Taehyung said and smiled innocently.

Crying internally because of the pain in his butt, he went towards Y/n who was making her bed like seat cozy with pillows and quilt.

Jungkook gulped and started "Ahh Y/n. I-I d-dont want to sit in front. Can you sit there??"

"You fought with me for the front seat?" Y/n said and raised an eyebrow

'This girl uses her brain only to kill me. Nothing. Else.' Jungkook thought and was trying to come up with something.

Namjoon came to rescue Jungkook from the idiot Taehyung and oblivious Y/n.

"Jungkook is intolerant to Taehyung." Namjoon said.

Jungkook who was expecting something extraordinary wanted to bash his head on something.

"They both were literally cuddling this afternoon" Y/n said suspiciously looked at Namjoon who also got stuck into the situation.

She directed her eyes towards Yoongi, who didn't care about anything and was doing something useful in his tablet.

She then looked over Taehyung and caught him staring at her through the mirror. She blushed seeing the brown eyes drooling over her.

His eyes held a love that is like liquid nitrogen. Even though it looks cold, once you touch it, it freezes you and your time within it.

She darted her eyes over Jungkook who really looked bothered.

"Just say you are not comfortable to sit in the front. Preferences change within time to time." y/n said and tsked.

She grabbed her pillows alone and moved towards the front seat where Taehyung was smiling looking at her.
At last their car took off.

"I want Ceeeeée" Yn shouted as the car started to roll its tyres on road.

Meanwhile~

Nancy POV

Hoba, Jin oppa, jimin and I are traveling in a car. But we are going to hospital before starting our trip to ask if it is ok to travel after becoming pregnant.

Hoba wants to clarify.

Honestly when he went away without any words for a long time made me real insecure. I tried to be alone and I also scolded nee for no reason. But that girl understood my situation and supported my decision no matter what.

I didn't leave hoba free after he came. I smirked to myself after thinking about what I had done to him once he came to apologise. God that was fun-

"NANCY!!! I am calling you for a long time." Jin said and opened my door.

"Your Hoba went to get a wheelchair for you." Jin said and tried to not to laugh. I just sigh because this happens everytime.

I just hold on to the door and raised gently. I have a baby inside me. So....

I saw hoba showing me a sign not to walk. I just ignored him and walked. He came near me and suddenly picked me up making me blush and Jin to awkwardly stand there.

"Let's gooooo." Hoba said and went in. He is very cheerful and smiley when it comes to us.

The thing I liked the most in him is his love towards both me and Y/n. Y/n is like a sister to him. He always says that we both are important to him as much as his brothers are important to him.

I am just happy that hoba didn't get angry when I said I want to kill his godfather. Now that I think about it, I know it's his leader who caused his trauma.

I looked at Hoba who was already smiling at me and walking carefully. Every girls were staring at us with envy. I mean you don't get a hot guy in a relationship with you all the time.

The elevator dinged indicating we came to the respective floor. We went inside, the doctor who was informed about the arrival of BTS was sweating like hell.

"Hello Mr. Jhope" the doctor said to hoba who again wore his mask. I can't understand why they have to wear mask outside other than Taehyung.

"Are you a real doctor? I want the best for my girlfriend. Are you sure you can treat my g-"

"Doctor, is it ok to travel since it is my 3rd month of being pregnant?" I cut him off.

The doctor who was nervous was now smiled slightly and started,

"Yes dear, being protective is not a problem. There is no problem in going for a trip just make sure that you don't lift heavy weight and go for some rides like roller coaster. And also don't eat unhealthy food or new food you are not accustomed to. Other than that enjoy your trip."

"Thank you very much doctor...."

"Byun Hyeri" she said and smiled.

We both asked some more doubts and finally came out of the hospital.

I don't know why but I feel like there is a shock waiting for us. But for now let's get this trip started.

-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-

Poem of the day :

Hi guys this chapter is somewhat like a filler chapter

Hi guys this chapter is somewhat like a filler chapter. Please vote and don't be a silent reader, all constructive criticism is appreciated. And of course funny comments are really appreciated. Hope you enjoy the story..

Boranhae ARMY 💜💜💜💜

Words: 1000