ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤

Author POV

'You never know when you will face a downfall.

People that have brakes in the form of money escapes and enjoys it.

People without money as a brake just wish to have luck by their side.

But..... If luck was on their side, why would they find a downfall.'

Nancy was thinking all of it while sitting quietly. Y/n was concerned over the growing yelling that was directed upon her uncle.

Apparently, Nancy's uncle gave advice for the students who were the Magnetars bullying Nancy. But, the advice was from a low life according to them.

Marcos was the one who was having a smug look and cursed her uncle when he finished his advice. But, he just smiled and said, "Sympathies to your parents" and turned around with Nancy.

Marcos was infuriated and used his power to torture the family.

Nancy POV

Suddenly, a creepy looking officer came to me and Y/n and said, "You both are asked to come inside". He finished and tried to pull Y/n from her wheelchair.

Side story~

Y/n was totally malnourished when she was 5 years old. She was bound to be taken care of but no one was there till she was 6 years old. So, she was little weak than the others.

When Y/n was celebrating her 9th Birthday, a mysterious guy whose identity was still unknown came to Y/n and acted all shy and told her to come to the terrace.

The 9 year old naive girl just thought that he wanted to be friends with her and went to the terrace of her uncle's house.

She saw the guy and waved at him. He smiled weirdly and told her to come to him.

She suddenly fell down very hardly due to the slime that was poured there. She was covered with slime and all the children hiding there started to laugh.

But the laughing seized when they took a look at her ankle. The ankle was broken and a bone was sticking out and everyone panicked and ran away leaving her alone.

She was found by her two angels and was sent to the hospital and was totally bed ridden.

Back to the story~

Seeing him being careless about it, Nancy put her legs in his way and he fell down breaking his nose. He just ran away due to humiliation by a mere teenager.

Nancy was not even in the mood to laugh. She was emotionally and physically drained. She pushed Y/n along with her to the cabin her uncle was.

Her uncle looked at her with a weak smile and told her to sit with him. The officer smirked and started, "Ms. Nancy, your uncle has done a crime that a red dwarf should never do. So, he is taken to the lurison."

(A/n: it is a word I came up with. Hehe please tell me if you don't like it.)

Lurison..... That one word was enough to crumble Nancy down. Lurison is a special prison. It is the short form for lucifer's prison. Going there is a pathway for hell.

Nancy stood up frantically and held the officer's legs begging, "Sir, please don't send him there. I am really sorry for all the things that happened. We are ready to ask for forgiveness infront of everyone, just please leave him."

Officer gently touched Nancy with a fatherly touch and made her stand up and gave her a gentle smile. Nancy also smiled through her tears thinking that he was one of the good souls with power.