ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕕 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

And the story begins~

After the death of the reputed Mafia king........

Repeated rampage of his son led to the fear of mafia in people's and government's mind.

Government started to look after the mafia's need......

In 1985, The mafia took over the world and the government. Now the government is same and the laws are also same for all the countries.....

March 17th 1997,

March 17th 1997,

The song family and the kim family met with eachother to have a little get together....

They were one of the Magnetars who were fighting for the equality between the three groups of the people.

The kim family had 2 children.. Kim Taehyung(4 years old) and Kim Nancy (8 years old).

The song family had one daughter named Song Y/n(2 years old).

Both family were enjoying their night happily not knowing that the cursed night is going to start....

Mr. Kim got a call interrupting their conversation..

Keeping his phone between his ears and shoulder, he began to cut his steak while talking with someone on the phone.....

Suddenly with his eyes widened he dropped his fork and phone at the same time because of the sudden shock........

Hurriedly he told everyone to take cover. They all sat under the table..... Feeling something is wrong, Nancy along with Y/n in her hand she started to run out of the table...

she took cover in the tree house where they have a basement like thing.

her father has told her to take shelter there whenever she suspect danger.....

In all this she forgot her dear brother who was in the hold of his mother sleeping peacefully.....

8 years old Nancy P.O.V

I have to save everyone's life in here. Parents are capable of taking care of themselves.

I have to first take Y/N somehow from here.

Just when I was thinking this. The door started to bang which made us scared. Out of instinct, I grabbed Y/n's hand and ran to the back of our house where there is a tree house with a dark attic we could hide for now.

Just then I realised, I left taehyung there in the house. I stood up to take him here but suddenly I heard a gun shot. I was totally frozen.

I could here some screams and cries of Taehyung. I want to go there but I have to be here with Y/N.