𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒

Author POV

Last chapter ~

"Jeon Fucking jungkook. Can you turn the volume down ??" Suga said and sat up.

The blanket fell off of him.

He smiled because he knew who it was.

This Chapter~

(A/n: every BTS member is a leader of the mafia. Just different fields they are interested in)

Author POV

Suga is a mafia leader, so he can't sleep. He should be very light sleeper to know what happens around him all the time.

So, he was awake but just closing his eyes when Nancy covered him by blanket. His eyes got teary knowing that he just got two girls he can worry and care for.

He remembered his training for being a light sleeper.

Flashback~

11 year old Suga, the naive one was excluded from the regular training he always took.

He was totally terrified because J-hope that is hobi who got this name recently didn't talk or react to anything due to the trauma he went through after the training.

The mafia leader was cursing him for making such troubles by getting into trauma.

He then took J-hope to the psychiatrist and they gave him many types of pills to be taken.

So expecting something cruel Suga went inside the training room that night.

He was confused when he saw a bed with fluffy blankets that made it look so good to sleep. Suga's sleep was gone once he saw it because if it is in the training room then it is not good for him.

The trainer along with two to three men came inside and looked at Suga with sympathy.

Suga knew that whatever it is, their  sympathy would never go against the leader's words. So, he didn't break his facade.

The leader then came inside surprising Suga. "Are you ready for your training dear??" He asked and smiled cruelly.

Suga had no choice but to nod his head because if he refuses to do the training he would be beaten blue and black to 'warm' him up for the Training.

Well, that was what they said.

"All you have to do is sleep." This line still gives him a chill down the spine.

"Yes, you heard me correctly. You just have to sleep but...... You have to be aware of your surroundings. You don't know when a guard may turn his back towards you. So, just like everyone has individual training for something. You will have one for being a light sleeper."

He finished and exited with no remorse for what he was planning to do with a 11 year old child.

Suga who was expecting love from his step father didn't know that this training was a rock thrown on his head that he never adopted them for giving out Love.

End of Flashback~

Suga couldn't go deeper inside the memory. He just remembered that whenever he left his guard down, he was beaten from all sides.

(A/n: I actually thought of explaining the training, but it seemed too cruel. So just gave a glimpse. Try to imagine it yourself.)

He didn't know when he started crying. His emotionless eyes were just filled with beautiful tears.

Y/n who came down with a heavy headache was not seeing where she was going. She just sat down on the couch and hugged Suga's arm.

"Unnie, can I get your hangover soup??" She shouted to Nancy who replied in affirmative.