𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕠𝕞

Taehyung POV

I always thought that she hated me.

I don't know whether to be happy that she like to be around me or should be sad that she wanted to kill me.

My godfather is not the good one but he adopted me.... From my abusive parents.

He is my saviour.

I will never betray him... I have to find the killer of him.... My godfather was always good to us... To my brothers,

except the fact that he made us start our training at the age of 7 and the fact that he kept us hungry if we fail in our monthly test.

(A/n: Yes gurls, he is manipulated by his 'godfather'. Being there from a small age can do that to you)

But Y/n likes me.... And I love the tingling feeling in my chest.

My hands searches for her to cuddle
My eyes searches her for a glimpse.
My legs bring me to her everytime.
My body wants no one but her to hug
My brain is ready to give up all it's space for her. ...
If this is not love then I wonder what is ......

Author POV

Taehyung was profusely blushing and smiling while coming down. Everyone who saw him were scared if he was in his psychotic mood since he smiles only when his hands search for someone to kill.

The only person who was calm was Nancy, she has seen him smiling after seeing Y/n. He smiles when he gets treated good by Nancy.... So, she wasn't bothered much.

"Taehyung now are you ready to tell us why you kept them in our mansion" J-hope asked in a menacing tone which bothered everyone since he never uses this tone to his brothers.

"H-hyung it's just a misunderstanding, I can explain" Taehyung and showed a sign to follow him....

Everyone came inside the............ Theatre room and played the cctv footage...

BTS fell in love with the little girl who was working so cute in breaking the house....

"Hyung she was literally breaking into the house, don't call her cute" Taehyung said done with his hyungs and also maybe a little bit of jealousy.... Just a little bit.

"The thing is they broke into the house to collect information about BTS to kill us but the thing is she said that she said she will not kill us" Taehyung finished showing a boxy smile.

Everyone were watching him with slacked jaws. Even Nancy because she doesn't know who told him.... The others were staring at him like he just did a chicken dance while twerking.

He never believed anyone, literally no one. Even his own godfather.

Author POV

Author POV

It was raining heavily in the city of Seoul and Taehyung barged inside the main mansion breathing heavily. His godfather was sitting there talking with his secretary and another maid was arranging his medicines to be taken.... Coming in Taehyung was scanning the house for the old man. Once finding him Taehyung took large strides towards him and held his collar and shouted