𝔻𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕪

Y/n P.O.V

I started to explore the house. The person living here is never said to be a good person in my life but considering him giving me a large room with a big ass ensuite bathroom, I might change that.

Oh god, I was never eager for bathing before I saw this.

I mean now I know why the rich people are somewhat beautiful even after doing all of their illegal works and all that idiotic things.

( a/n: I am definitely telling you that I am not telling all the rich people. Don't sue me.)

Let me tell you, the bathroom they have are better than a reputed resort's bathroom.

The house even though it is simple which contrast the outside of the building, everything in here screams money.

This house looks like a robber came and robbed the house and didn't like the sofa, so he left behind and the chandelier was so high for him to reach, so he kept it for another day.

God, even if my house looks like 💩💩, I never feel suffocated but here even if the house is nearly empty, I feel like I got COVID-19. WTF!!!?!

Anyways, Cee was also walking close to me gawking at all the vases and the paintings in there like my world wide handsome Jin in blood, sweat and tears.

I stand near the french window on the fourth and the last floor of this building.

It has a beautiful garden with many flowers cut into shape. Every flower has been grown according to their owner's liking. I wonder if he would control us too during our stay. If he's gonna do that, then I am going to make his life as hell.

Thinking of hell, why does the food army in my stomach is shouting like their life is dependent on it. Oh, I forgot, I am hungry.

I tend to be hungry a few times a day- okay fuck it, I am hungry almost all day. So, I keep my back up pantry in my bag with my sister's credit card.

I wanted to see whether they got any food in the kitchen, I mean it would be rude to invade other's kitchen but they were the one who took me so they have to bare with me

*smiles innocently*

I went to the pantry with cee following behind me like a mother who follows their little who is planning something evil. She doesn't know I don't even know the spelling of evil, I swear.

*Again smiles innocently*

I didn't want to look directly into the fridge they have in the kitchen, so I made my way to the mini fridge which happened to be in the hall. Once, I opened the fridge and met with an 'unbeliebubble' thing

Cabernet Sauvignon, my favourite
It is an full-bodied red wine which I drank a long time ago in a party.

NANCY P.O.V

Oh my goodness, who kept her favourite wine here. She was about to open it but I stopped her

"Y/n, no I am not allowing you to drink it. You have a very less alcohol tolerance"

"Wtf, no I have a really good tolerance"

"Language!! And if you think that you have a good tolerance give a good pat for it and bury it 100 metres inside. The last time you got drunk you went for a dance."

"Ohh, wait what!? I have been trying to be socialising! "

"................."

"..................."