ℍ𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖???

Author POV

They all fitted inside the SUV with a greater difficulty.

J-hope who was sitting in the driver's seat pulled nancy on his lap making her blush profusely.

She was shy and didn't even look up knowing everyone would be looking at them with either smug or cringe look.

She just sat there without any protest and kept her head on his shoulder.

He smiled and started the car to reach their destination. After 3 hours, they finally reached Busan....

A city that was more based on the nature and was calming.... Seoul is also a beautiful city but it is always sizzling with people and always busy. Busan was calmer and somewhat based on nature.

This was the first time for Y/n to come here. Even though she had come here when her parents were alive, she couldn't remember anything.

So, she was happy to see this city....... Afterall she was born here.

She wasn't taken here because not everyone can travel to places just for vacation.

That too as a black hole, you can't even take rest to think about a vacation which was a great fortune for them.

She remembered running to her neighbour's house telling them to take her to Busan with them.

But they themselves were taken as slaves to be sold.

The magnetar present there laughed at her and made remarks about her that she doesn't wanna think about.

That is how she made it her dream to come here with a magnetar who is more powerful than the others.

And she succeeded in it.

Taehyung suddenly got a call and went away talking making everyone groan since he has escaped from taking all the luggage.

Everyone grumpily took one luggage each and J-hope alone two and went inside the hotel.

Meanwhile~

Y/n just packed three duffel bags filled with her clothes. She wore both and looked at her bag which contained body wash, shampoo, wet tissues and her sunglasses.

The catch was the bag is ruined due to the stunt she pulled there and surprisingly the bag is still intact but not for too long.

She put on her sunglasses and stuffed all the item she could in her duffel bags. She put the rest in the picnic box they had bought. She also had to take Taehyung's luggage.

She held the suitcase of taehyung on both sides and wore two of her bags on either side of her shoulder. Not knowing where to keep the third bag, she held it in her mouth.

She can easily keep it on his suitcase but she wants them to learn a lesson.

She looked exactly like a clown who is traveling. She reached everyone and started to walk like a model.

Everyone blushed being embarrassed and tried to look like she was not one of them.

But once Taehyung came inside the lobby where everyone were walking towards the lift, he saw how Y/n was avoided by them.

And yes, ladies and gentlemen he didn't care how Y/n was .

He went and held Y/n by her shoulder and turned back to glare at the other members who were done with them acting like they were the one at fault.

Y/n blushed seeing Taehyung holding her in a possesive way. Mafia lord of the world walking with a girl in his hold is not a daily sight to see.