𝕆𝕦𝕣 '𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕐'

Nancy P.O.V

Suddenly I saw that Y/n was unusually red and started to run towards me and swished pass me. My goodness, why did she run like this, is she that desperate to go and fall into her death.

AUTHOR P.O.V

Y/n suddenly came back and held nancy's hand to drag her inside because the guard won't leave her inside without the other girl.

Coming inside or should I say rushing inside they met with a beautiful hall and a beautiful taehyung who looked preplexed of their arrival because who would come with this much eagerness to the hell.

NANCY P.O.V

Suddenly Y/n started to walk hurriedly towards the sofa taehyung was sitting. Oh my god, is she going to beat him, I have to stop her.

I went towards her and stopped her but she yanked my hands which felt more desperate more than anger............

What's with this girl??

She stood face to face with taehyung but maintaining a distance of course. So, she is going to question him. And I thought she was going to beat him.

Y/n P.O.V

Should I ask that. What if he thinks that I am desperate. Maybe, I should ask or maybe not

But, I should certainly ask since this is his mansion. Okay, Y/n breath in and breath out, and here goes nothing

"Canyoutellmewhereisthebathroom"

"Huh??"
"Huh??"

I heard two of them saying it in a sync.

"Can you tell me where is the bathroom, I am holding it for fucking 3 hours and I feel like I will burst out"

"Language."Cee said

All I could see was Taehyung showing me the direction and Nancy contemplating whether to cry or to laugh or to regret her whole existence.

I don't care, I sprint towards the way he showed me to finish my 'business'.

Nancy P.O.V

I am done with this girl. If we went with the rule of every fanfiction where we will be terrified of the mafia king then he would have talked with a cocky voice or some dramatic villian voice but this bitch just had to come here and show V that she has guts enough to ask the worldwide feared mafia king about the bathroom residing in his house.

Great. Just great. Her question made the MAFIA KING himself awkward in his own house.

He cleared his throat awkwardly putting his hands into the pocket of his sweatpants.

Wait, did I just say sweatpants!?

Why would he wear a coat above and sweatpants below?

He noticed what I was thinking and chuckled nervously.

Wait, did I just say that he was nervous. (Yeah, she is dramatic 🥲🥲)

What the actual fuck!!

But it's okay, I am intimidating. I know ( '◡‿ゝ◡')

Whatever, if he is nervous then let me maintain the same thing

"So, V-ssi why are you sounding like this like you know??"

I said not wanting to make him get angry by pressing his supposed weakness.

"Oh, it's nothing I thought you would be smart enough to knock down the old man and escape or would be reasonable enough to ask for my forgiveness. Never thought that you guys would be so nervous that you had to search for restroom once entering my house !? Am I making you to piss in your pants?"